Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-GDM-9061
GW Instek launches GDM-906X series 6 Â½ digit dual measurement multimeter (2 models: GDM-9061 and GDM-9060), featuring high precision DC voltage accuracy, fast sampling rate, 12 measurement functions (DC voltage/current, AC voltage/current, 2-wire/4-wire resistance, frequency, period, diode, continuity beeper, temperature, capacitance), 6 mathematical functions (dB/dBm/Compare/ MX+B/Percent and 1/X) as well as a variety of communications interfaces (USB device/host, RS-232C, LAN, digital I/O and optional GPIB) to provide comprehensive measurement capabilities, higher speed and accuracy.
- 6 1/2 Digit Display:1,200,000 Counts
- 4.3 TFT Craphic LCD
- DCV Basic Accuracy: 0.0035%
- 12 Measurement Functions: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2-wire and 4-wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Diode, Continuity, Temperature and Capacitance
- Sampling Rate up to 10k SPS
- Dual Measurement Function to Providing Two Selected Measurement Simultaneously
- Offer Graphical Capabilities lncluding Histogram, Bar Meter and Trend
- Temperature Measurement Support RTD, Thermistor as Well as Thermocouple
- Standard Interfaces: USB Host/Device, RS-232C, LAN, Digital I/O
- Optional Interface: GPIB
- Warranty: 3 years
|Current Terminal (Front)||3A, 10A||3A|
|Current Terminal (Rear)||3A||-|
|Display||Number, Trend Chart, Bar Meter, Histogram|
|Function||Voltage/Current : AC, DC |
Resistance : 2-Wire, 4-Wire Diode, Continuity,
Temperature Frequency, Period, Capacitance
|Math.||REL, dB, dBm, Compare, MX+B, Percent, 1/X|
|STAT.||Min/Max/Average/ P-P, STDEV|
|Interface||RS-232C, USB Host/Device, LAN|
- Safety Instructions x 1, Power cord x 1
- USB cable GTL-246 x 1, Test lead GTL-207A x 1
- CD x1(including the complete user manual, upgrade program and PC software, DMM-Viewer2)
- Opt.1 GPIB card
(*) GPIB can be installed at customer site
- GTL-205 Temperature Probe Adapter with Thermal Coupling (K-type), approx. 1000mm
- GTL-234 RS-232C Cable, 9-pin female-female cable, approx. 2000mm
- GTL-248 GPIB Cable, approx. 2000mm
- GTL-308 4Wire Type (+shield) Test lead, approx. 1500mm
- GRA-422 Rack Mount Kit(19",2U)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.