Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: PR-AFV-P-Serie
Programmable AC power supply / AC source
Programmable AC power supply, 1 phase, up to 5000 VA, 310V, up to 1000 Hz, USB, RS232, LAN, optional GPIB
Features of the AFV-P programmable AC power supply series
- Compact and high power density: 600VA to 2500VA is only 2U and 5000VA is 4U.
- AC source with DC output: extend the applications to DC testing.
- Wide output voltage of 0-310V and output frequency of 15-1000Hz.
- THD is only under 0.3 % when output power is under 100 Hz.
- Ideal for inrush current: capable to deliver up to 4.5 times of peak current.
- Start/End phase angle: users can define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 360°.
- Current foldback feature: have output current maintain constant based on the load which output voltage varies.
- STEP and RAMP function: ideal for voltage and frequency variation tests and effectively reduces the inrush current during motor startup.
- TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation.
- Free control software and LabVIEW driver: allow users to easily program and remote control.
- Users can quickly set and view the parameters via 5 inches touch panel or rotary knob, which provides an easy operation and measurement display.
- High slew rate: less than 300 μs from 0~90% output voltage.
The AFV-P programmable AC power supply series
AFV-P Series is a programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz and it delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 40-500Hz (opt. 15-1000 Hz). It is ideal for commercial, defense and aerospace test applications from quality assurance, design verification, ATE to mass production.
AFV-P series comprises measurement features of rms voltage, rms current, true power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor,reactive power and etc.Its 5” touch screen with rotary knob allows quick adjustments and configurations of voltage, current and frequency. Total 1200 test steps in 50 built-in memories and transient generation functions allow simulations of voltage variations, surges, drops and frequency disturbances. Users can set up starting and ending phase angle from 0-360 degrees and they can also remotely control AFV-P via standard interfaces. Free control software and LabVIEW driver are available for easy programming and remote control.