Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: PR-AFV-plus-Serie
Programmable AC power supply / AC source
Programmable AC power supply, 3 phases, up to 2000 kVA, 310V, up to 500 Hz, RS232, optional GPIB / LAN
Features of the AFV+ programmable AC power supply series
- Wide Output Power Range: 10kVA~2000kVA.
- 0~300V output voltage and 45~65Hz output frequency (opt. 45~500Hz)
- The built-in STEP and RAMP functions are ideal to simulate different types of power line disturbances.
- The SOFT START feature can effectively reduce inrush current caused by motor startup.
- Via the Three Phase Independent Adjustment function, the AFV series can deliver each phase voltage differently to multiple single-phase DUTs.
- User can simulate phase shift with the optional Phase Angle Control function.
- The 7” touch screen shows parameters of voltage, current, frequency, real power, apparent power and sum of each phase’s parameters.
- CE & RoHS certified.
- Optional remote sensing feature is available to improve precision.
The AFV+ programmable AC power supply series
The AFV＋ series is a high power programmable AC power source utilizing advanced PWM technology to deliver power with THD 0.5% and up to 2000kVA. The output frequency is 45~65Hz with accuracy of ± 0.02%, and user can select 45~500Hz option to expand the frequency. The AFV＋series is ideal to simulate different region's voltage and frequency conditions, and can cover applications for home appliance, motor, medical equipment, lighting and EMC laboratory. The AFV＋ series features STEP and RAMP programmable functions to easily simulate single or continuous output changes. Three phase independent adjustment, optional remote sensing and optional phase angle adjustment all provide convenient control to simulate different kinds of line disturbance. These features are ideal for test applications of R&D design verification, quality assurance and production checks. For remote control, the AFV＋ series has standard RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 interface card and optional GPIB and Ethernet interfaces for easy setup and programming.
The Three Phase Independent Adjustment feature of the AFV＋ series can simulate advanced power line disturbance, such as three-phase voltage unbalanced. User can press the icon on the main page of the touch screen to quickly switch from balanced voltage setting to independent voltage adjustment setting . Optional Angle Control is also available to simulate phase shift for different power conditions. The AFV＋ series’ RAMP feature has up to 12 sequences available with parameters of voltage, frequency and time, and the STEP feature has up to 24 sequences available with parameters of voltage, frequency and time. These features provide an easy method to simulate different kinds of power line disturbance.
Found in 1989, Preen (AC Power Corp.) is a world leader in power supply systems and has been developing AC and DC power supplies based on the core technology of power conversion. We provide advanced, reliable and cost effective power products including AC power source, DC power supply, regenerative grid simulator, power supplies for aerospace and defense, and line conditioners.
Preen's customer base consists of major international corporations. Significant markets Preen served include electric vehicle,renewable energy, home appliance and consumer product manufacturing, military, aerospace,and general R&D and EMC compliance testing.