Model Adlink AD-PCIe-9834:
4-CH 16-Bit 80 MS/s PCI Express Digitizer
- Up to 80 MS/s sampling, and 4 simultaneous analog inputs
- High resolution 16-bit ADC
- Up to 40 MHz bandwidth for analog input, 1 GB onboard storage memory
- Programmable input voltage range of ±0.5V, ±1V, ±5V, or ±10V
- Scatter-Gather DMA data transfer for high speed data streaming
- Provide 10 or 20 MHz digital onboard filter (FPGA)
- Available PLL module for precise synchronization
ADLINK's new AD-PCIe-9834 high-speed PCI Express digitizer, featuring four simultaneously sampled 80 MS/s input channels with 16-bit resolution, 40 MHz bandwidth, and up to 1 GB DDR3 onboard memory. Each of the four input channels supports up to 80MS/s sampling, with 16-bit resolution A/D converter. This allows simultaneous recording of signals on all channels with no interchannel phase delay. The extremely large onboard memory enables long recording times even at the highest sampling rates. Each connection pair (lane) can achieve burst connection speeds of 250MB/s. The AD-PCIe-9834, based on x4 lane slot PCI Express technology, provides a clear advantage in that direct connection of each slot allows full transfer bandwidth for each individual card.
The Adlink AD-PCIe-9834 offers not only high performance and sampling rate w/low distortion front-end, but also value-added functionality and application oriented APIs, making it the ideal solution for radar testing, power management monitoring, and non-destructive testing.
- Low Distortion Performance
Compellingly accurate high dynamic performance at 78dB SFDR, 67dB SNR, and -78dB THD.
- Easy Versatile Configuration
Software-selectable 50Ω or 1MΩ input impedance and ±0.5V, ±1V, ±5V or ±10V input range provide versatility required to meet the most demanding application requirements.
- FPGA-Based Digital Filter
FPGA-based 31-order FIR digital filter efficiently reduces noise and increases signal visibility, rejecting out-of-band and background noise in lower frequency applications. Supports noise reduction under 20 MHz signal content (FPGA-based with no host CPU loading or additional programing).
- Measurement Function API
Measurement APIs easily convert basic voltage/time measurement results with no extra programming required for development of scoping application software, Scope utility for ADLINK Digitizer requires no additional programming.
Scope of Delivery:
- Adlink AD-PCIe-9834 PCI Express Digitizer
- Documentation CD
- Quickstart Guide
Optional Accessories (not included):
- ACL-eSSI-2/3/4: SSI bus cable for two, three, and four devices