Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr131
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2-Module-No131
Arbiträrgenerator / Keysight
2 channel, 20MHz arbiträrgenerator, requires a 19" feedthrough plate
Features of the 33512B arbitrary generator
- Built-in modulation and 17 common waveforms
- Sine and square waves across the entire bandwidth
- Lowest total harmonic distortion (THD) in its class
- Two independent channels that can be coupled
- Generation of trueform arbitrary signals with up to 1 GSa/s and 64 MSa
Keysight's 33500B series arbitrary generator
The Trueform 33500B Series Function/Arbitrary Signal Generators offer a variety of features you won't find anywhere else - features that will help you speed up your tests and complete your project faster.
The 33500B Series Function/Arbitrary Signal Generators offer the standard signals and functions, such as modulation, sweep and burst. But beyond that, they offer features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get the job done quickly, no matter how complex. An intuitive front-panel interface, for example, can be quickly and easily relearned when your attention has been focused elsewhere. And that's just the beginning.