Model Applicos AS-PA72G16400:
Arbitrary Waveform Generator - 16-bit - 400Msps - PA72 Daughter Board
- Channels 1
- Resolution 16-bit
- Update rate with PA72 clock 2kHz to 400MHz
- Update rate external clock DC to 400MHz
- Pattern depth 8M-words
- Output ranges Single-Ended 0.32Vp to 2.56Vp in 6 ranges
- Output ranges Differential 0.64Vp to 5.12Vp in 6 ranges
- DC-offset voltage -2.56 to +2.56V (>14-bit resolution)
- Output configuration 50-Ohm, Single-Ended or Differential
- Bandwidth DC to 80-140MHz
- Output filters Bypass, 60MHz, 30MHz
- Absolute accuracy ±(250µV+0.1% of range +0.1% of value)
- Relative accuracy ±0.006%
- SNR (200Msps, 5Vpp diff.) 69dB @ f-out = 1MHz (BW: 0-80MHz)
- SNR (200Msps, 5Vpp diff.) 67dB @ f-out = 10MHz, (BW: 0-80MHz)
- THD (200Msps, 5Vpp diff.) 84dB @ f-out = 1MHz
- THD (200Msps, 5Vpp diff.) 73dB @ f-out = 10MHz
- SFDR (200Msps, 5Vpp diff.) 82dB @ f-out = 1MHz
The Applicos AS-PA72G16400 is a 16-bit arbitrary waveform generator, capable of generating waveforms at speeds up to 400Msps. The high resolution and the high sample rate allows generating signals with very low quantization noise levels. An onboard offset voltage source allows generating offset signals while maintaining optimal utilization of the DAC’s digital range. With the 8MWord of memory, there is lots of room for uploading several different patterns, allowing switching patterns with minimal bus communication.
This is a daughter board for the PA72 platform for flexible PXI solutions. Two function daughter boards fit on a PXI or PXI-Express baseboard. In daughter boards there is choice from several different generators, digitizers, filters, and Flexible Digital I/O modules. This allows you to configure a data acquisition card exactly tailored to your needs. The PA72 concept provides a flexible and cost effective solution for medium and high end analog functions. Each daughter board is optimized for best signal performance.
Scope of Delivery:
- AS-AS-PA72G16400 Daughter Board - Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- VXIplug&play compatible LabWindows/CVI driver
- LabView driver
- Soft Front Panel Tool
- Calibration Certificate
APPLICOS Modular PXI Products
Effective mixed-signal test solutions demand know-how and experience. Low level analog signals need to be stimulated and analysed near fast switching digital logic. Cross talk, magnetic fields, clock jitter, ground noise and non-linearity of components, are just a few of the problems that must be addressed. Applicos knows what it takes to design and produce high quality mixed-signal test solutions. They have been servicing the mixed-signal test industry since 1993 and have established a distinguished reputation for providing customers with high performance, cost effective solutions.
A key component of Applicos' solutions is its high-precision, modular hardware, which, due to its design in terms of accuracy, noise and jitter, is among the best the industry has to offer. This provides a clear alternative to other hardware manufacturers because Applicos combines a deep expertise in analog and mixed-signal technology with a flexible organisation; This allows meeting the specific, ever-changing needs of engineers working in high-performance mixed-signal development. The combination of industry-leading hardware and easy-to-use ATView software gives users the peace of mind that their measurements will run correctly and consistently.
The PA72 PXI / PXI(e) platform consists of a Base Board and one or two Daughter Boards. In daughter boards there is choice from several different signal generators, digitizers, filters, and flexible digital I/O modules. The PA72 concept provides a flexible and cost-effective solution for medium and high end analog functions.