Model Applicos AS-PS48401:
PXI Programmable Power Supply
- 0-48VDC / 2A / 40W max.
- Isolated output
- No external power source required
- High accuracy / low noise output voltage
- Programmable Current Limit
- 16 Bit Read Back of Output Voltage / Current
- 2-slot width, PXI / cPCI Instrument
- Programmable sequencer
The Applicos AS-PS48401 is a Programmable DC Power supply in a 2-slot PXI / cPCI form factor. Featuring a fully isolated output capable of providing 0-48VDC / 2A / 40W. It offers a programmable current limit and the ability to measure the output voltage and current under software or trigger control.
- Measure output voltage or current, software controlled.
- Measure output voltage or current, external trigger controlled.
- Update output voltage and current limit, external trigger controlled.
- Sequence above functions and store measured values into on-board memory
Scope of Delivery:
- AS-PS48401 : PXI Programmable Power Supply
- VXIplug&play compatible LabWindows/CVI driver
- LabView driver
- .NET driver
- Soft Front Panel Tool
- Calibration Certificate
APPLICOS Modular PXI Products
Effective mixed-signal test solutions demand know-how and experience. Low level analog signals need to be stimulated and analysed near fast switching digital logic. Cross talk, magnetic fields, clock jitter, ground noise and non-linearity of components, are just a few of the problems that must be addressed. Applicos knows what it takes to design and produce high quality mixed-signal test solutions. They have been servicing the mixed-signal test industry since 1993 and have established a distinguished reputation for providing customers with high performance, cost effective solutions.
A key component of Applicos' solutions is its high-precision, modular hardware, which, due to its design in terms of accuracy, noise and jitter, is among the best the industry has to offer. This provides a clear alternative to other hardware manufacturers because Applicos combines a deep expertise in analog and mixed-signal technology with a flexible organisation; This allows meeting the specific, ever-changing needs of engineers working in high-performance mixed-signal development. The combination of industry-leading hardware and easy-to-use ATView software gives users the peace of mind that their measurements will run correctly and consistently.
The PA72 PXI / PXI(e) platform consists of a Base Board and one or two Daughter Boards. In daughter boards there is choice from several different signal generators, digitizers, filters, and flexible digital I/O modules. The PA72 concept provides a flexible and cost-effective solution for medium and high end analog functions.