bsw TestSystems & Consulting BSW-SRCONF-141SMAMM-06.0
Semi-rigid/manual cable assemblies with a length of 158.4 mm, 0 ~ 18 GHz, 50 Ohm
The cable assemblies from bsw
The semi-rigid/hand-terminable cable assemblies from bsw are available in many different sizes
Material and design:
- Middle contact brass 30μ gold
- Insulator PTFE
- Outer contact brass 3μ gold
- Cable RG-402/U
- Impedance 0 ~ 18 GHz, 50 Ohm
- Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) 0 ~ 18 GHz 1.5 Max.
- Voltage withstand DC, time: 60sec 1000 Vrms Min.
- Isolation resistance DC 500V, time: 60sec 5000 MOhm Min.
- Coupling and uncoupling force 2 in-lbs. max.
- Coupling nut holding force 60mm/min 60 lbs.min
- Coupling prüf torque 15 in-lbs.min
bsw TestSystems & Consulting GmbH was founded in 1996 in Munich. Today, bsw offers measurement technology solutions for the semiconductor, electronics and telecom industries as well as for higher education and research institutions. The focus is on the following areas:
- RF Measurements
- Signal Integrity applications
- Tuner Measurement
- RF contacting solutions
- DC / CV parameter extraction