Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr110
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2-Module-No110
Data Logger / Keysight
Mainframe für 8 Modules, 16 Instrument Channels, 16 Prüfling Channels, Wiring Harness to VPC Interface
Features of the data logger 34980A
- Suitable for up to 8 plug-in modules
- Provides basic measurements and system control
- Provides DMM measurements with counter and totaliser function
- Self-explanatory front panel for configuration, troubleshooting and data display
- Integrates with test and data acquisition systems using standard connectors and software drivers
- Controls external devices such as microwave switches, attenuators, solenoids and power relays
- Includes standard Ethernet, USB and GPIB interfaces
- Enables remote access and control via a web browser interface
The 34980A datalogger from Keysight
The main frame of the 34980A meter accommodates up to 8 plug-in modules. This allows you to customise the system configuration that your application requires. Buy only the modules you need now and easily add or replace modules as your requirements change.
Choose from 21 different modules. The 34980A system offers high-density multiplexers for multi-channel scanning, matrices for simultaneous connection of multiple points, and general-purpose switches for simple control and high performance requirements.
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.