GW Instek GW-GSP-9300B
9 kHz - 3 GHz, built-in preamplifier and AM/FM demodulation, sensitivity < -149 dBm
Features of the spectrum analyser GSP-9300B
- Frequency range: 9 kHz ~ 3 GHz
- RBW: 1 Hz ~ 1 MHz
- Sensitivity: -149dBm/Hz
- 0.025ppm frequency stability and 1ppm ageing rate
- Built-in pre-amplifier, 50dB attenuator and sequence function
- Built-in AM/FM demodulation & analysis
- Integrated P1dB point, harmonic, channel power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, noise marker, frequency counter, time domain power, gated sweep
- Built-in spectrogram, topography and dual-view display modes
- Remote control interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking generator, GPIB interface
The GSP-9300B spectrum analyser
The GW Instek GSP-9300B is a 3 GHz spectrum analyser that meets basic RF measurement requirements. It offers frequency stability of 0.025ppm, an aging rate of 1ppm/year, a built-in pre-amplifier, a noise floor of -149dBm/Hz and more than 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation signal analysis, signal channel analysis and CATV parameter testing. In conjunction with the TG option, the GSP-9300B can perform frequency response or power linearity tests on components.
For signal monitoring, the GW Instek GSP-9300B offers a topographic display mode that can distinguish between continuous and random signals based on colour temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on the spectrum display that allows the user to observe signal changes as a function of time. The split-window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window.In addition, the GSP-9300B offers user-friendly interfaces such as display mode, help, multiple languages and quick data logging, etc. Interfaces and software include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.
The GW Instek GSP-9300B, with its unique features including auto-wake-up, sequence function and limit check, is specifically designed to meet the requirements of production lines. The patented heat pipe design enables the GSP-9300B to significantly reduce heat-up time, speeding up production processes. Options include a tracking generator, carrying case, battery module, EMI antenna kit and rack accessories.The compact design of the GSP-9300B is suitable for both on-site testing and integration into automated testing systems.
In summary, the GSP-9300B is a stable, lightweight and general-purpose test set that is ideal for the education market, production lines and general signal monitoring applications etc. Most importantly, the price of the GSP-9300B is beyond your imagination, and it is the first choice for users who are watching their budget.
Optional accessories of the GSP-9300B spectrum analyser
- Opt.01 Tracking Generator (factory installed)
- Opt. 02: DC Battery Pack
- Opt. 03: GPIB interface
- GSC-009: Soft carrying case
- GRA-415: Rack adapter plate
- GKT-008: EMI near-field probe set
- GLN-5040A: Line impedance stabilisation net
- GIT-5060: Isolating transformer
- GPL-5010: Transient limiter
Scope of delivery of the spectrum analyser GSP-9300B
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cord
- Calibration certificate