Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: AM-SPS40VDC1000W
Model APM Technologies: AM-SPS40VDC1000W
Power Supply - DC - Programmable - Switching - High-Precision - 40V - 120A - 1000W
- Channels 1
- Power 1000W
- Power Factor >0.98
- Input Voltage Range 190-265VAC
- Output Voltage Range 0-40V
- Output Current Range 0-120A
- Voltage Load Regulation 15mV
- Current Load Regulation 200mA
- Voltage Setting Accuracy 0.05%+15mV
- Current Setting Accuracy 0.1%+60mA
- Voltage Measurement Accuracy 0.05%+15mV
- Current Measurement Accuracy 0.1%+60mA
- Voltage Ripple 40mVp-p/6mVrms
- Current Ripple 150mA (Full Range)
- Current Ripple 40mA (TYP value)
- Voltage Temperature Coefficient 100ppm/„ƒ
- Current Temperature Coefficient 150ppm/„ƒ
- DVM Resolution 0.1mV
- DVM Accuracy 0.05%+15mV
- Remote Compensation 4V MAX
- Load Transient Response Time ‰¤2ms
- Command Response Time 50ms
- Efficiency (Full Load) 86%
- Protection Function OVP/OCP/OTP/OPP/SCP
The APM Technologies AM-SPS40VDC1000W programmable source has an operating efficiency of up to 86%. By a special measure in the circuit design of the switching architecture potential damage inflicted on the device itself is reduced. As a result, the overall efficiency is increased while lowering the rate of temperature rise of the DC source. Compared with other similar types of products in the market, APM Technologies' sources offer significant advantages. The unique fast drop function makes the response of the AM-SPS40VDC1000W much superior.
The APM Technologies AM-SPS40VDC1000W has a built-in digital voltmeter (DVM) and this independent function can measure the value of the output voltage at the output terminal, and display the value at VFD screen by switching over the front panel buttons. The DC source can also be used as external equipment for laboratory testing, to measure voltage values. In the master-slave control mode, up to 4 units of APM units can be used in either a series or parallel mode. This control mode has the effect of €œa hundred responses to a (single) call€. Once the mode is settled, the €œSlave€ will be locked in the main interface and exclusively controlled by the €œMaster€. When there is a €œSlave€ signaling a protection mode issue, all the DC sources will turn off and exit master-slave mode.
When users require high output power, APM Technologies AM-SPS40VDC1000W source can increase the output power by using up to 10 devices in a series or parallel mode. AM-SPS40VDC1000W source via its RS485 interface can be operated in a series mode by using up to 31 units of the device, thus makes it possible to simultaneously control all the DC sources connected on RS485 from a PC.
Scope of Delivery:
- APM Technologies AM-SPS40VDC1000W Power Supply
- Power Cord
APM Technologies is a high technology enterprise specialised in the research & development (R&D) and production of programmable power supplies, automated testing systems and automated manufacturing equipment. APM passed the ISO 9001 standard certifications.
APM Technologies - High Efficiency
- Up to 1.6kW/1U output power
- Up to 4kW/2U output power with up to 92% efficiency
APM Technologies - High Precision
- Up to 0.05% voltage accuracy
- Up to 0.1% current accuracy
- Up to 80m/s no load voltage drop time, and 10m/s full load voltage drop time.
APM Technologies - High Stability
- Continuous and stable operation at full load within temp.range 0 to 40 ℃
- Passed CSA, UL, CE and FCC approval.
DC Power Supply Selection Chart 0-4kW
|1U Type||2U Type|
- Power Supply Product Brochure
- DC power Supplies up to 4kW
- High Power DC Power Supplies 6kW to 36kW
- Middle Power DC Power Supply Systems 12kW to 40kW
- High Power DC Power Supply Systems 36kW to 180kW
- Programmable AC Sources
- 3 Phase Programmable AC Sources
- DC Electronic Loads Specifications
- DC Electronic Loads Application Guide