Acute TravelBus - Logic Analyzer & Protocol Analyzer
- PC-based, USB 3.0 interface/powered
- 200 MHz* timing/state analysis
- Digital channels : 16 (Data), 1 (Clock), 2 (I²C/DP_Aux)
- Memory : PC RAM
- Real time data display and post-capture waveform display
- Bus Decode : I²C, I²S, LIN2.2, SMBus, PWM, SMBus, SPI, UART, USB PD3.0, ... (70+ decodes)
- Module I
- Protocol Analyzer : I²C, RS232, SPI
- Module II
- Protocol Analyzer : HID over I²C, I²S, LIN2.2, MDIO, PMBus, SMBus, USB1.1
- Module III
- Protocol Analyzer : BiSS-C, CAN2.0B, CAN-FD, DALI2.0, I3C, Profibus, RS422, RS485, ...
- Differential channels : 2 (CAN2.0B/CAN-FD), 4 (RS422/485)
- Stackable with Acute TravelScope DSO to form an MSO
- Isolated Ground : CAN2.0B/CAN-FD, RS485 (Safety Isolation >1000Vrms)
|Model||Channels||Module||Bus Decode||DSO stack|
|TB2016B||25||I, II, III||YES||Yes|
- USB 3.0 port
- Win 7, Win 8, Win10 (32 / 64 bits)
Acute Technology has been manufacturing PC-based test and measurement instruments since 1996. Their products include TravelLogic logic analyzers, PkPG2116+ data generators, and TravelScope digital storage oscilloscopes.
The TravelLogic has 4GHz timing analysis, many bus triggers including SD3.0/eMMC4.5 and nearly 80 free bus decodes. They are also able to be stacked with many standalone DSOs (Digital Storage Oscilloscopes) to create an MSO (Mixed Signal Oscilloscope).
The TravelScope series DSO has 1GS/s S/R and 200MHz bandwidth, 128MS memory, and 16bits high vertical resolution.