- USB 3.0 interface, 12V power adaptor
- Channels : 48 (Data Output), 16 (Event Input)
- Data rate : 400Mbps @Ch (Max.)
- Memory : 256Mb/ch
- Clock Range : 1Hz ~ 400MHz (6 digits)
- Probe output : 0.8V ~ 5.0V (0.1V resolution) and Hi-Z
- Phase tuning between channels
- Default pattern : RS232, Sync / Async-Counter, IÂ²C, IÂ²S, SPI, CAN, USB1.1, ...
- User pattern : Direct draw, Acute-LA / Text / VHDL / VCD, ..
- Warranty: 1 Year
Scope of Delivery
- DG3000 Series Device
- Flying Lead Cable
- USB3.0 (1.8m)
- BNC to MCX
- Software USB Drive
- Power Adapter / Cord
- Carry Case
Acute Technology has been manufacturing PC-based test and measurement instruments since 1996. Their products include TravelLogic logic analyzers, PkPG2116+ data generators, and TravelScope digital storage oscilloscopes.
The TravelLogic has 4GHz timing analysis, many bus triggers including SD3.0/eMMC4.5 and nearly 80 free bus decodes. They are also able to be stacked with many standalone DSOs (Digital Storage Oscilloscopes) to create an MSO (Mixed Signal Oscilloscope).
The TravelScope series DSO has 1GS/s S/R and 200MHz bandwidth, 128MS memory, and 16bits high vertical resolution.