Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr115
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2 Module No115
DIO Card / Keysight
64 Channel Digital I/O Card with Memory, Programmable Voltage Thresholds and Polarity
Features of the DIO Card 34950A
- Input thresholds 0 - 5 V
- Active-high driver output 1.65 - 5 V or open-drain
- Source or sink up to 24 mA (Imax of 400 mA per module)
- Configurable handshaking protocols
- 1 hardware pattern interrupt per bank
- 1038 channel/second measurement in memory
- Programmable polarity
- Connections via standard 78-pin D-sub cable or removable terminal block
The 34950A DIO board from Keysight
The 34950A is a 64-bit digital I/O module with memory and counter. The board can be used to simulate or detect digital patterns. It has eight 8-bit digital I/O channels, pattern memory, two 10 MHz counters with gate functions and a programmable clock output.
The digital inputs have programmable thresholds of up to 5 V, making them compatible with many digital logic standards. The digital I/O bits are organised in two 32-bit banks. The bits can be configured and programmed in 8-bit channels. As active-drive or open-drain outputs, the digital outputs can be configured with a 10kΩpull-up.