APM Technologies AM-EL series.
Electronic DC loads
OCP/OPP test function, 50kHz high-speed CC/CR dynamic mode, 500kHz high-speed voltage and current sampling rate
Features of the EL series0 electronic DC loads.
- Hinged front panel and colour touch screen allow convenient access and operation .
- Provides four types of basic operation modes such as CV/CC/CR/CP and CV+CC/CV+CR/CR+CC complex operation modes .
- Adjustable current slew rate, adjustable CV loop speed .
- Ultra-high precision voltage and current measurement
- OCP/OPP test function
- 50kHz high-speed CC/CR dynamic mode
- 500kHz high-speed voltage and current sampling rate .
- Timing & discharge measurement for batteries .
- Short circuit test mode
- Auto mode function allows easy performance of complicated tests
- V monitoring/I monitoring
- LED load simulation function
- Full protection: OCP, OPP, OTP, &Umble;overvoltage and reverse polarity alarm .
- Parallel master/slave control of up to 20 devices .
- Front panel USB interface supports data import and export .
- SCPI language and standard rack size make it ideal for ATE system integration .
- Intelligent fan control with lower noise level and better environmental performance .
- Multiple versions to meet cost performance and different applications .
The EL series of electronic DC loads.
This series of programmable high power density electronic DC loads offers three voltage ranges 200V/600V/1200V. Supports 4 basic operating modes CV, CC, CR and CP as well as 3 complex operating modes CV+CC, CV+CR, CR+CC. Full protection including OCP, OPP, OTP, overvoltage and reverse alarm. Supports external control and monitoring mode, the 0 to 10V input or output signal represents 0 to the full voltage or current range. Provides OCP test, OPP test and short circuit simulation to effectively solve application requirements for power and automated testing. Built-in RS232, RS485 and USB communication interfaces, LAN&GPIB communication card is optional. Two or more loads can be connected in master-slave parallel mode to provide more power or current capacity. This series DC load can be used for battery discharge, DC charging station and power electronics and other electronic products.