Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: AL-EFUSE2-200-10
Agil Elektonik AL-EFUSE2-200-10
Electronic fuse for on-wafer test, protection for wafer probes, bias tees, connectors and the transistors
Properties of the EFUSE2-200-10 electronic fuse
- Electronic fuse
- 115V or 230V
- Switch-off time < 300 ns
- Supply for the range 0..10 A optional
- Voltage up to 200 VDC (also 100 VDC available)
- Various connections are possible .
- Low transmission losses (50mÎ©)
- RS232 interface for operating information
- All important controls on the front panel
- Display: W, mW, µW, dBm, db
The EFUSE2-200-10 electronic fuse
To characterise transistors during development, on-wafer measurements (of sub-cells) are an indispensable tool. Typical DC voltages that need to be applied to the test wing certainly exceed voltages of 50 V and currents of up to 10 A. Large power supplies are needed, with a high amount of stored energy. When approaching the limits of the transistor, the set current limits are often not properly maintained and the transistors are destroyed during critical measurements. The devices, such as probe tips, can also be affected. With the eFuse2 you can very easily protect wafer probes, bias tees, connectors and regularly also the transistors themselves.