GW Instek GW-PEL-3031E
Electronic load DC / current sink
Programmable, current: 60 A, voltage: 150 V, power: 300 W, USB
Features of the electronic load DC PEL-3031E
- 7 operating modes: CC, CV, CR, CP, CC+CV, CR+CV, CP+CV
- Static function / Dynamic function (periodic switching between two load scenarios)
- Programmable normal sequences / fast sequences (up to: 25us/step)
- Smooth start allows adjustment of current load rise time.
- UVP function ideal to perform battery discharge tests
- Timer function for switch-off time & time counting.
- Applicable for current loads and measurements from 60mA.
- Analogue control inputs allow the PEL-3031E to be controlled by external voltage, resistor or switch.
- Supports external instruments through trigger functions (TRIG OUT/TRIG IN)
- Fühler lines allow compensation of voltage drops due to line resistance
- Protection functions: OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, RVP, UVP
- Supports USB interface (optional GPIB)
The PEL-3000E series current sinks
GW Instek launches a new PEL-3000E series programmable single-channel electronic load: PEL-3031E offers 300W (1V~150V/60A) and PEL-3032E offers 300W (2.5V~500V/15A) current sinking capability. The PEL-3031E is adopted from the PEL-3000 series and features an easy-to-read LCD display and a user-friendly interface. This model provides fast and accurate measurement functions for electronic components, batteries, portable chargers and power supply products that have low to medium power consumption.
The PEL-3000E series is ideal not only for manufacturers of chargers/adapters that require a constant current load of more than 60 mA, but also for manufacturers of various power supply components and portable chargers that require a standby current consumption of more than 60 mA. For manufacturers requiring chargers/adapters for constant current load and measurement applications with less than 60 mA, we recommend the PEL-3000 series, which has three current levels to meet the requirements of low power applications.
Optional accessories for the DC electronic load PEL-3031E
- GTL-248: GPIB cable, 2.0m
- GTL-246: USB cable, type A - type B
- PEL-010: Dust filter
- PEL-004: GPIB interface option
Scope of delivery of the electronic load DC PEL-3031E
- Mains cable
- Washer / snap ring for front connection (M6)
- GTL-105A Fühler leads (Sense), Red x1, Black
- Calibration certificate