Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-PEL-3322H
GW Instek GW-PEL-3322H
Electronic Load DC / Current Sink
Programmable, Current: 157.5 A, Voltage: 800 V, Power: 3150 W, Input Resistance: 3.24 Mohm, USB, RS-232
Features of the electronic load DC PEL-3322H
- Operating voltage (DC) 0 V~ 800 V
- Operating mode: C.C / C.V / C.R / C.P / CC+CV / CR+CV / CP+CV
- Parallel connection of inputs for higher power (Max : 9,450 W)
- Support of high rise times max. 0.84 A/us
- Program run function (GO/NO GO Test)
- Sequence function for highly efficient load simulations
- Dynamic (switching) function0.0166 Hz ~20 kHz
- Soft start functionOff / On (1~200 ms, resolution 1 ms)
- Adjustable OCP / OVP / OPP / UVP setting
- Short-circuit function
- Timer function: load switch-on time
- Load off time (Auto Load Off Timer ) 1 s to 999 h 59 min 59 s or Off
- External channel control/monitoring via analogue control connection
- Setup memory 100 sets
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD display
- Multi-interface: USB 2.0 device/host, RS-232, GPIB/LAN (optional)
- Warranty: 2 years
The power sinks of the PEL-3000H series
The PEL-3000 series, a single-channel, programmable electronic DC load with a current sink of 0.01 mA and a current slew rate of 16 A/μs, is ideal for testing server power supplies and PLCs (switching power supplies) for commercial and industrial computers. For a high-performance device such as a cloud ecosystem that runs continuously around the clock, a stable and powerful power supply of 350 W to 1050 W is required to maintain normal operation of the server, hub and data storage and Internet communication devices. Due to the increasing demand for data transmission and large-scale data storage in telecommunication systems, the Internet communication infrastructure is expanding rapidly. This has greatly increased the market demand for telecommunications equipment with a power supply of 2000 W and more. The flexible power combination of the PEL-3000 meets the test requirements of today's high power power supplies.
The PEL-3000H programmable electronic DC load, which has not only adopted functions and features of the PEL-3000 series übut offers three current ranges for all PEL-3000H series and adds BNC terminals for front panel voltage ümonitoring. The PEL-3000H series, a single-channel, 800 V programmable electronic DC load with a current slew rate of 0.84 A / l, is ideal for testing high-voltage devices such as in-vehicle EV & HEV chargers, DC / DC converters or high-voltage batteries.
Optional accessories for the DC electronic load PEL-3322H
- CR123A 3V lithium button cell for the clock
- GRA-413 Rack Mount for Booster PEL-3211(H) (EIA+JIS)
- GRA-414-E Rack mounting frame for PEL-3021(H), PEL-3041(H), PEL-3111(H)/EIA
- GRA-414-J Rack mounting frame PEL-3021(H), PEL-3041(H), PEL-3111(H)/JIS
- GTL-248 GPIB cable, 2.0m
- GTL-246 USB cable Type A- Type B
- PEL-010 Dust Filter
- PEL-004 GPIB Option
- PEL-005 Connection plate Cu
- PEL-006 Connection plate Cu
- PEL-007 Connection plate Cu
- PEL-008 Connection plate Cu
- PEL-009 Connection plate Cu
- PEL-018 LAN card
Scope of delivery of the electronic load DC PEL-3322H
- Quick Start Guide
- CD (User Manual/ Programming Manual)
- Power cord
- PEL-011 Load connection cover
- PEL-012 Connection terminals
- PEL-013 Flexible load connection cover
- PEL-014 J1/J2 protective connector
- Front terminal washers
- GTL-255 Connecting cable 300mm
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.