Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr195
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2 Module No195
Form A Switching Card / Pickering
80 Channel Form A Switching Card, 300 VDC, 2 A, SW Driver, Wiring Included
Features of the 40-139-101
- High packing density electromechanical relay module
- 80 x SPST, 40 x DPST, 52 x SPDT & 26 x DPDT
- Maximum current 2A hot or cold switching
- Switches up to 300 VDC / 250 VAC and up to 60 W max power
- VISA, IVI and kernel drivers for Windows included
- Supported by PXI or LXI chassis
The 40-139-101 circuit board
The 40-139 2 A relay series is suitable for applications requiring medium power, high density switching. With a current capacity of 2 A and voltages up to 300 VDC / 250 VAC, it is suitable for cost-critical applications
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.