Model GW Instek GW-GDS-2074E
Digital Storage Oscilloscope - 70 MHz - 4 Channels - Max. 1 GSa/s - 10 Mpoints Memory Length per Ch.
- 70 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 Channels
- Standard 10M Maximum Memory Depth
- VPO Waveform Display Technology
- Waveform Update Rate of 120,000 wfm/s
- 8 ” WVGA TFT LCD Display
- FFT with max 1M points to Provide Higher Frequency Domain Resolution Measurement
- High and Low Pass Digital Filter Functions
- 29,000 Sections Segmented Memory & Waveform Search
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN Trigger and Decoding Function
- Data Log Function Tracks Signal Changes Up To 100 hours
- Provide Remote Internet Storage Function
- 3 years warranty, excluding probes & LCD Display panel
The GW Instek GW-GDS-2000E digital oscilloscope features bandwidth selections of 200MHz, 100MH, and 70MHz. Two-channel model provides 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate for each channel; four-channel model provides 1GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate. The 8-inch 800*480 TFT LCD display and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allow the GW-GDS-2074E to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results.
With respect to the memory depth, the GW-GDS-2074E digital oscilloscope provides 10M long memory for users to completely retrieve and analyze waveforms. Users, based upon the application requirements, can select 1K, 10K, 100K, 1M or 10M memory depth. Short memory depth collocating with the high sampling rate allows users to observe fast-changing waveforms and, on the other hand, long memory depth aims for continuously changing waveforms. The GW-GDS-2074E is equipped with waveform search and segmented memory functions to expand the flexible applications of 10M long memory. The segmented memory can be divided the maximum into 29,000 sections for users to bypass any unimportant waveforms so as to swiftly search all required waveforms. With the function, more meaningful waveforms can be saved and target waveforms can be displayed rapidly. With the waveform search function, users can rapidly search desired waveforms according to the required trigger conditions.
The GW Instek GW-GDS-2074E digital oscilloscope allows users to easily and completely observe inrush signals and rare transient waveforms to increase waveform debugging efficiency by using features, including advanced VPO (Visual Persistence Oscilloscope) signal processing technology, waveform update rare as high as 120,000 wfm/s, and multi-layered afterglow display to enhance waveform display efficiency. Oscilloscope with VPO technology displays signals with three dimensional waveforms constructing by amplitude, time and signal strength to show each waveform point. 256 color gradients yield clear waveform changes. Comparing with the conventional digital storage oscilloscope, the GW-GDS-2074E provides more natural and more genuine signal display effect which is very close to the original analog signal.
For small signal measurement, oscilloscope’s background noise will affect the measurement results. The brand new GW Instek GW-GDS-2074E low noise amplifying circuit can tremendously improve overall noise interference to produce the genuine signal demonstration. As shown in the above diagram, the GW-GDS-2074E has merely the background noise of 640uV under 2mV/div that is superior to the same category oscilloscopes from competitors.
The GW Instek GW-GDS-2074E provides the dual display screen zoom-in function to simultaneously display waveforms and major target areas. Users can zoom in display area by adjusting time/div. Under zoom-in mode, waveform can be played or paused so as to automatically view all input waveforms on the moving zoom-in screen. User can swiftly identify each desired event. Manual control play speed and direction can be adjusted according to users’ requirements. Press “Pause” to stop the play function. With “waveform search”, all desired events from different stages can be rapidly identified and examined back and forth. The GW-GDS-2074E is capable of swiftly searching signals and observing signals’ details. 10M long memory depth provides the function of complete waveform retrieval and analysis.
Scope of Delivery:
- GW Instek GW-GDS-2074E Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Power Cord
- Quick start guide, User Manual CD
- GTP-070A-4: 70MHz (10:1/1:1) Passive Probe (1/ch)
- Calibration Certificate
Optional Accessories (not included):
- GDB-03 Demo Board
- GRA-426 Rack Adapter Panel
- GAK-003 50 ohm Impedance Adapter
- GSC-008 Soft Carrying Case
- GTL-246 USB Cable, USB 2.0, A-B Type, 1200mm
- GTL-110 Test Lead, BNC-BNC Heads
- GDB-03 Oscilloscope Education & Training Kit
- GCP-005 Current Probe, 40Hz ~ 1kHz, 5A, Current Probe
- GCP-020 Current Probe, DC ~ 100KHz, 10A, Current Probe
- GCP-100 Current Probe, 40Hz ~ 10KHz, 20A, Current Probe
- GCP-1030 Current Probe, DC ~ 100MHz, 30Arms, Current probe
- GCP-206P Current Probe - Power Supply, 2 Channel Power Supply for GCP-530/1030
- GCP-245P Current Probe - Power Supply, 4 Channel Power Supply for GCP-530/1030
- GCP-530 Current Probe, DC ~ 50MHz, 30Arms, Current Probe
- GDP-025 Differential Probe, 25M High Voltage Differntial Probe
- GDP-050 Differential Probe, 50M High Voltage Differntial Probe
- GDP-100 Differential Probe, 100M High Voltage Differntial Probe
- GTP-033A Oscilloscope Probe, 35MHz 1:1 Passive Probe, BNC(P/M)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.