Model GW Instek: GW-MSO-2072EA
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope - 70MHz - 2 Channels - 1GSa/s - 10M Memory - 120,000 wfm/s- 16CH LA - Serial Bus Decoder - 25MHz AWG
- 70MHz bandwidth
- 2 channels
- Equipped with a 16-channel logic analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator
- Real time sample rate for each channel is 1GSa/s
- Maximum 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8” WVGA TFT LCD screen display
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High pass and low pass filter functions
- 29,000 segmented memory sections and waveform search function
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function can track signal changes up to 100 hours
- Network storage function
- USB device port, host port
- LAN port
- Go/No-go BNC
- 3 Years Warranty
GW Instek GW-MSO-2072EA, a mixed-signal oscilloscope, boasts superb functions including the waveform update rate of 120,000 wfm/s and 10M memory depth per channel to allow users to completely retrieve and analyze waveforms. Its 16-channel logic analyzer has the memory depth of 10Mpts per channel, which can retrieve more and longer digital signals as well as clearly display digital signals to obtain sufficient information for analysis. The standard bus trigger and decoding functions include I2C, SPI, UART (RS232/422/485) and CAN/LIN bus for automotive communications. Serial bus waveforms can be triggered and decoded in real time. Via the waveform search function, the desired signals can be identified for analysis and debugging. The feature of converting digital signals into analog signals allows GW-MSO-2102EA to observe analog waveforms and abnormal digital signals simultaneously to clearly differentiate the cause of abnormal signals. The digital channel features high signal sensitivity, long record length and high sample rate. The minimum input swing of logic analyzer represents the minimum operating voltage of ±250 mV, which demonstrates that digital channels are highly sensitive with respect to input. This instrument offers complete analysis and debugging capabilities with the economical pricing.
In addition to a 16-channel logic analyzer, GW Instek GW-MSO-2072EA has a built-in dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator with the modulation capability and also features 14 bits vertical resolution; sample rate of 200MSa/s; 5 standard output waveforms (Sine, Square, Pulse, Ramp, DC, Noise) and 7 user-defined waveforms (Sinc, Gaussian, Lorentz, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Haversine, Cardiac); AM/FM/FSK modulation and sweep function. The friendly user interface of is the ideal choice for applications such as circuit simulation tests.
The hardware characteristics GW Instek GW-MSO-2072EA are equipped with 8-inch display. Models with two analog channels provide 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate per channel; models with four analog channels provide 1GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate. The waveform update rate of 120,000 wfm/s and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allow GW-MSO-2072EA to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results.
With respect to the memory depth, GW Instek GW-MSO-2072E Aprovides 10M long memory for users to completely retrieve and analyze waveforms. Users, based upon the application requirements, can select 1k, 10k, 100k, 1M or 10M memory depth. In general, short memory depth collocating with the high sampling rate allows users to observe fast-changing waveforms and, on the other hand, long memory depth aims for observing small waveform variation. Waveform search and segmented memory functions expand the flexible applications of 10M long memory. GW-MSO-2072EA segmented memory can be divided the maximum into 29,000 sections for users to bypass any unimportant waveforms to swiftly search all required waveforms. With the function, more meaningful waveforms can be saved and target waveforms can be displayed rapidly. With the waveform search function, users can rapidly search desired waveforms according to the required trigger conditions.
GW Instek GW-MSO-2072EA also provides 1M FFT display that allows users to correctly and efficiently acquire measurement results of the frequency domain. The waveform update rate of 120,000wfm’sec, Window Zoom and Peak Search, the instrument becomes the optimal choice as economical and multi-function mixed signal oscilloscope.
Scope of Delivery:
- GW Instek GW-MSO-2072EA: Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- Power Cord
- Certificate of Calibration
- CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Programming Manual)
- Passive probe (one probe per channel)
- GTL-16E: 16-channel logic analyzer probe
- GTL-110: BNC-BNC cable*2
- Openwave PC software
- USB driver
Optional Accessories (not included):
- GCP-201: Grabber Clips 20x
- GTL-16E: 16-Channel Logic Analyzer Probe
- GRA-426: Rack Adapter Panel
- GAK-003 50 Ohm Impedance Adapter
- GSC-008 Soft Carrying Case
- GTL-246 USB Cable, USB 2.0, A-B Type, 1200mm
- GDB-03 Oscilloscope Education & Training Kit
- GTP-033A Oscilloscope Probe, 35MHz 1:1 Passive Probe, BNC(P/M)
- GCP-005 Current Probe, 40Hz~1kHz, 5A,
- GCP-020 Current Probe, 40Hz~40kHz, 240A
- GCP-100 Current Probe, DC ~ 100K, 100A
- GCP-1030 Current Probe, DC ~ 100MHz, 30Arms
- GCP-206P Current Probe - Power Supply, 2 Channel
- GCP-425P Current Probe - Power Supply, 4 Channel
- GCP-530 Current Probe, DC ~ 50MHz, 30Arms
- GDP-025 Differential Probe, 25M High Voltage
- GDP-050 Differential Probe, 50M High Voltage
- GDP-100 Differential Probe, 100M High Voltage
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.