Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: HU-99-0432
Model Huntron Tracker HU-3200S
Tracker: Power-off Testing for Circuit Board Repair needs
Includes Scanner 128 Pins and Huntron Workstation S/W
- Add the benefits of Power-Off test to your current diagnostic test strategy
- Can be used as a Stand-alone unit using the convenient front panel controls and touch screen LCD
- Match the circuit impedance by setting the applied voltage, frequency and source resistance
- Built-in Pulse Generator for testing gated devices such as relays, SCRs and TRIACs
- 128 pin scanning with 128 Commons using the built-in front panel IDC ribbon cable connectors
- Display A or B channels individually, in the switching ALT mode or in A+B mode to display both signatures at the same time
- Connect to a Huntron Access Prober for full test automation
- Use the Huntron Workstation software to create circuit board tests, store analog (V-I) signatures, make good vs. bad comparisons and present the results
- Having the Good board signatures stored on your PC eliminates the need to keep one for direct comparison
- A software based test allows for the sharing of board test knowledge with all personnel
The NEW Huntron Tracker HU-3200S is designed to encompass our product history and leadership in power-off test by providing powerful test and troubleshooting solutions.The Tracker features variable range parameters resulting in hundreds of voltage, source resistance and frequency combinations. You can create Tracker ranges to precisely fit your needs.
The Huntron Tracker HU-3200S uses a color, touch screen LCD for control of features such as range configuration, front panel pin selection and Channel A/B settings. The Trackers LCD provides a very fast screen refresh rate for quick screening of component pins and display the A and B channel signatures at the same time (A+B mode). The built-in Pulse Generator enables you to dynamically test gated devices such as SCRs, TRIACs and relays. It features two 64 pin IDC connectors for use with IC clips or custom cable interfaces or connect to a Huntron Access Prober for full diagnostic automation.
Huntron Workstation Software
The Huntron Workstation software is included enabling you to automate analog signature analysis (ASA) based tests by creating a test plan, capturing signatures, comparing to stored signatures and viewing the results. The ability to automatically store signatures and document a specific test procedure allows for the sharing of knowledge among all users.
Save Your Favorite Range Combinations
Most Tracker users have their preferred range settings and the Huntron Tracker HU-3200S can save four range combinations that you use the most. These can be selected on the touch screen display (buttons 1-4). The LCD also displays current ranges settings, pulse generator settings, current selected pin, SigAssist calculated values (resistance, capacitance, power, forward and reverse diode breakdown voltages), A vs. B comparison tolerance and Pass/Fail indication.
Scope of Delivery
- Workstation SW
- CD manual
- Tracker Training Course PCA
- Power cord
- Test leads
- Mini hook test lead
- MP20 probe set
- USB Cable