Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr186
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2 Module-No186
Insulated Digital I/O / National Instruments
24 isolated digital inputs (60 V), 24 solid-state switching outputs, wiring, test step library
Features of the digital I/O module PXI-6528
- 24 channel-to-channel isolated inputs
- Solid-state relay outputs
- NI-DAQmx driver software for highest productivity and performance
- High voltage input to PXI trigger bus or RTSI bus
- Highly reliable industrial functions
- TTL thresholds
- Must be ordered with #185
The PXI-6528 digital I/O module
The PXI-6528, PCI-6528 and PXI-6529 digital I/O modules from National Instruments are isolated digital I/O interfaces for PCI and PXI. These modules can use the inputs of NI-6528 and PXI-6529 devices to sense the status of sensors, actuators and logic devices. NI 6528 devices have 24 solid-state relay outputs for switching external devices with input currents of up to 150 mA. The NI 6528 and PXI-6529 are suitable for a wide range of applications, from automotive development and industrial factory automation to aerospace, laboratory research and biomedical applications, due to their high current capability and isolation.