Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr132
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2-Module-No132
Insulated Amplifier / Keysight
Amplifier for signal generator outputs, isolation 42Vpk to earth potential, 50 Vpp, 200 mA
Properties of the amplifier 33502A
- Full load BW: 100 kHz @ 50 Vpp
- Small signal BW: > 300 kHz
- Rate of rise: 20 V/µs min.
- THD+N: < 0.01% at 10 kHz, 40 Vpp
- Output driver: 200 mA max.
- Insulation: floating ± 42 Vpk to earth
The Keysight 33502A amplifier
The Keysight 33502A is a dual-channel, high-voltage output amplifier. It has an isolated analogue front end with an output voltage range of up to 50 Vpp (±25 V). It is also a very low distortion amplifier with 0.01% at 10 kHz and 40 Vpp. The 33502A is intended as a complement to function generators to provide low-distortion outputs at higher voltages.