Protocol & Logic Analyser
68 Channel, Bus Trigger I & II (e.g. I²C, SD 3.0,…), Protocol Analyser I & II (e.g. I²C, CAN FD, PWM,…)
Features of the protocol & logic analyser LA3168Bp
- 136 channels
- USB 3.0 interface, 12V power adapter
- 2.4GHz timing analysis / 250MHz state analysis
- 32Gb memory
- Active probe
- Logic, state and protocol triggers
- Stackable with a DSO to form an MSO
- Bus decoding : CAN 2.0B/CAN FD, DP_Aux¹, eMMC 5.1, I²C, I3C, Profibus, SD 3.0, SPI, SVID², SWD, UART, USB1.1, USB PD 3.0.... (90+)
- Bus triggering I : I²C, SPI, UART, USB PD 3.0
- Bus Trigger II : eMMC 5.0, eSPI, I²S, I3C, NAND Flash, SD 3.0, Serial Flash, SVID³, ...
- Protocol Analyser I : I²C, SPI, UART, USB PD 3.0
- Protocol Analyser II : BiSS-C, CAN 2.0B/CAN FD, DALI, eSPI, I²S, I3C, LIN 2.2, PWM, SVID³, ...
The LA3000+ series protocol & logic analyser
The LA3000+ series log analyser and logic analyser combines several functions. Through the Log Analyzer mode, the series provides a real-time display. Combining a 2.4 GHz sampling rate, 32 GB memory and 300 MHz state analysis, the LA3000+ Series provides a multifunctional instrument that can be used to debug FPGAs and other semiconductors.
Acute Technology has been manufacturing PC-based test and measurement instruments since 1996. Their products include TravelLogic logic analyzers, PkPG2116+ data generators, and TravelScope digital storage oscilloscopes.
The TravelLogic has 4GHz timing analysis, many bus triggers including SD3.0/eMMC4.5 and nearly 80 free bus decodes. They are also able to be stacked with many standalone DSOs (Digital Storage Oscilloscopes) to create an MSO (Mixed Signal Oscilloscope).
The TravelScope series DSO has 1GS/s S/R and 200MHz bandwidth, 128MS memory, and 16bits high vertical resolution.