Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: LX-OTP2
LXinstruments GmbH LX-OTP2Features of the functional test platform OTP2
Modular Functional Test Platform
Cost-effective and fast realisation of test systems, module based, open system interfaces
- The simple configuration of the system from a tried and tested modular system
- An optimal price/performance ratio due to reduced development effort
- A short delivery time due to an intelligent supply chain concept
- The possibility of extending the systems on site
- The further use of the building blocks in other systems in case of changed requirements
- Increasing the reliability of the overall system by using tried and tested modules
- A fast system check and effective support of remote maintenance through automated self-test
- The systems are optimally suited for use by EMS service providers and at offshore locations
The OTP2 functional test platform
The OTP² system platform has recently become available in both PXI and LXI variants. The OTP2 system platform enables the cost-effective and fast realisation of functional test systems based on defined modules and function blocks. Due to the open system interfaces, customer-specific adaptations are also possible at any time without any problems. When considering options for your next-generation functional test system, it is important to evaluate the entire life cycle of the system and the associated costs and effort. Use OTP² to accelerate development cycles and reduce development effort for new functional test systems.
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.