Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GC1300
Single Channel AWG, 125 MS/s, Waveform Sequencer PCI Card
- 125 MS/s
- 10 digits sample clock frequency setting, limited by 1 µHz
- 1 ppm clock accuracy and stability
- Occupies only a single slot
- Multiple instrument synchronization
- 14-bit vertical resolution
- 2 MBit memory depth
- Ultra fast waveform downloads using DMA
- Extremely low phase noise carrier
- Frequency agility: FSK, Ramped FSK, Sweep, FM, Arbitrary FM
- Sequence generator controls 4096 segments, 4096 links, and 128 K loops
The Marvin Test MV-GC1300 is a single-channel PCI-based Arbitrary Waveform Generator. It is a high performance waveform generator that combines many powerful functions in one small package. Supplied free with the instrument is Arbconnection software, which is used for controlling the MV-GC1300 and for generating, editing and downloading waveforms from a remote computer.
PCI: A Cost Effective Format
The MV-GC1300 is sensible alternative to a GPIB based waveform generator when developing a PCI–based test system. The MV-GC1300 provides a synergistic combination of a function generator, arbitrary waveform synthesizer, programmable sequencer, pulse generator, and modulation generator in one instrument. The Marvin Test MV-GC1300 delivers all this at a lower cost than comparable bench-type, or VXI-based instruments. This versatility ensures that the MV-GC1300 will adapt to future testing needs as well as current ones.
High Speed Sample Rates
New technology requirements are driving communications systems to use increasingly narrow channel width. A high sample rate of 125 MS/s makes the MV-GC1300 an ideal modulation source for troubleshooting new encoding schemes. The Marvin Test MV-GC1300 also provides high-speed waveforms to stimulate signal distortion, power line cycle dropouts, video signals, component failures and power supply transients.
2Meg Waveform Memory
The MV-GC1300 provides 2Meg of waveform memory as standard, far more than competitive models. This waveform memory is accessible via a high-speed interface. Also, waveform memory is segmentable, allowing the storage of up to 4,096 different waveforms of variable size. This allows test software to switch between many different waveforms rapidly and without having to download multiple times, enhancing test throughput in a way that cannot be duplicated by other competing products.
Sequences of Up to 4096 Waveforms
Powerful sequencing capability allows linkage of up to 4096 waveform segments and/or bursts (repeated segments) into strings. A segment can be repeated up to 128 K times in burst mode. Sequenced functions run continuously or are initiated by a trigger. It is also possible to mix continuous and triggered segments within one sequence. These sequencing features permit the creation of complex waveform or pulse patterns using minimal amounts of memory. Sequences are created by writing a sequence table. Sequence table download is extremely fast because ArbConnection writes to registers and does not require the overhead of an embedded controller.
ArbConnection Software: Unlimited Source of Arbitrary Waveforms
With the Marvin Test MV-GC1300’s ArbConnection software you can control instruments functions, modes and features. You can also create virtually and unlimited variety of test waveforms. Freehand sketch allows you to draw your own custom waveform for quick analysis of analog signals. You can use the built-in equation editor to create your own exotic functions. Add or subtract components of a Fourier series to characterize digital or analog filters or, inject random noise into a signal to test immunity to auxiliary noise.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GC1300: Single Channel AWG, 125 MS/s, Waveform Sequencer PCI Card
- Certificate of Calibration
Marvin Test Solutions ist ein amerikanischer Hersteller für PXI Instrumente und Software für Funktionstestsysteme und Halbleitertest.
- Eine besondere Stärke von Marvin Test Solutions sind schnelle digitale Pattern-I/O Karten, FPGA- und SMU Karten im 3U und 6U PXI Formfaktor.
- Neben Einzelkomponenten liefert Marvin auch vorkonfigurierte Funktionstestsysteme und Halbleitertestsysteme.
- Mit der ATEasy Entwicklungsumgebung bietet Marvin Kunden, die eine eigene Testsoftware-Architektur realisieren wollen, einen leistungsfähigen Baukasten inkl. integrierter Sequenzerfunktionen.
LXinstruments vertreibt Produkte von Marvin Test Solutions in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz.