Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX5295
Dynamic Digital I/O with Per Channel Programmable Logic Levels & PMU PXI Card
- 32 input / output channels
- dynamically configurable on a per channel basis
- 4 control / timing channels with programmable levels
- 256 MB of on-board vector memory
- High performance pin electronics with per channel programmability
- Per channel parametric measurement unit (PMU)
- Drive / sense voltage range of -2 V to + 7 V
- 100 MHz vector rate
- Stimulus / Response & Real-time Compare modes
- Operates as a stand-alone card or with up to fifteen additional synchronous slave boards
The Marvin Test MV-GX5295 offers outstanding digital test capabilities and channel density in a compact 3U PXI form factor. Offering both performance digital and analog test capabilities, the MV-GX5295 provides a cost-effective, tester per pin architecture - making this card the ideal choice for high throughput, mixed-signal component test applications. Each digital channel can be individually programmed for a drive hi, drive lo, sense hi, sense lo, and load value (with commutation voltage level). In addition, each channel offers a parametric measurement unit (PMU) providing users with the capability to perform parallel DC measurements on the DUT (device under test).
The MV-GX5295 supports deep pattern memory by offering 256 MB of on-board vector memory with dynamic per pin direction control and with test rates up to 100 MHz. The board supports both Stimulus / Response and Real-time Compare modes of operation, allowing the user to maximize test throughput for go / no-go testing of components and UUTs that require deep memory test patterns. The single board design supports both master and slave functionality without the use of add-on modules.
The MV-GX5295’s pin electronic resources are independent on a per channel basis and include a full-featured PMU for DC characterization of DUTs. The PMU can operate in the force voltage / measure current or force current / measure voltage mode. In addition, the driver and receiver can be configured to support differential input and output signals from / to the UUT.
A windowing method is utilized for memory accesses, which limits the required PCI memory space for each board to only 16 MB, thus preserving test system resources. A direct mode, for continuous data transfer between the test system controller and the I/O pins of the Marvin Test MV-GX5295 is also supported.
The MV-GX5295 offers 256 MB of vector memory, with 64 Mb per channel. Programmable I/O width allows trading vector width for vector depth. Under software control, the MV-GX5295’s vector memory can be configured to support channel widths of 32, 16, 8, 4, 2 and 1 with corresponding vector depths of 64 Mb, 128 Mb, 256 Mb, 512 Mb, 1024 Mb, and 2048 Mb.
The Marvin Test MV-GX5295 provides programmable LVTTL output clocks and strobes, and supports external clock and strobe. A programmable PLL (phase locked loop) provides configurable clock frequencies and delays. Additionally, 4 additional pin electronics resources are available for use as timing and/or control resources - providing programmable drive and sense levels from -2 to +7 V.
The MV-GX5295’s sequencer can halt or pause on a defined address or loop through the entire memory as well as loop on a defined address range or through a defined block of memory. Two modes of digital test are also supported - a Stimulus / Response and a real-time compare mode. The Stimulus / Response mode is used for driving and capturing data. Alternatively, for digital tests requiring long test vectors, the real-time compare mode can be used to significantly shorten overall test times by comparing in real-time, expected test results and logging only failed vectors and resultant test results (pass or fail).
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX5295: Dynamic Digital I/O with Per Channel Programmable Logic Levels & PMU PXI Card
- Certificate of Calibration
Marvin Test Solutions ist ein amerikanischer Hersteller für PXI Instrumente und Software für Funktionstestsysteme und Halbleitertest.
- Eine besondere Stärke von Marvin Test Solutions sind schnelle digitale Pattern-I/O Karten, FPGA- und SMU Karten im 3U und 6U PXI Formfaktor.
- Neben Einzelkomponenten liefert Marvin auch vorkonfigurierte Funktionstestsysteme und Halbleitertestsysteme.
- Mit der ATEasy Entwicklungsumgebung bietet Marvin Kunden, die eine eigene Testsoftware-Architektur realisieren wollen, einen leistungsfähigen Baukasten inkl. integrierter Sequenzerfunktionen.
LXinstruments vertreibt Produkte von Marvin Test Solutions in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz.