Saluki Technology SK-MO2000
2 Channel, USB, 250 MHz, 1 GSa/s Real Time, 64K Memory, ARB Function, PASS / FAIL Prüf Function
Features of the Oscilloscope MO2000
- 64K memory depth
- 2 / 4 channel oscilloscopes
- 1 GSa/s real-time sampling rate
- USB connection and power supply via USB
- 7" colour display, WVGA (800x480)
- 20+ standard automotive measurements, including FFT
- 250 MHz / 200 MHz / 100 MHz / 70 MHz bandwidth available
- Trigger functions: Video, Edge, Pulse Width, Slope, Überzeit, Age etc.
The MO2000 oscilloscope
The Saluki MO2000 series modular oscilloscope is the ideal choice for students and field maintenance technicians. With 4 independent analog channels, an arbitrary waveform generator function, 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate, USB2.0 interface plug and play, pass/fail test, resourceful trigger functions, dynamic cursor tracking, etc., makes the performance even better than many bench top units. Supports Win 10, Win 8 and Win7 software, and provides a Labview / VB /VC code for second development.