Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr071
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2-Module-No071
Programmable DC Laboratory Power Supply / Rohde & Schwarz
4 Channel, 32 V, 10 A, 384 W, LAN, USB, programmable, small, compact and quiet
Features of programmable laboratory power supply HMP2020
- High output power in a small space, high efficiency and low ripple
- High programming and R&R resolution for applications with the highest
- Real-time voltage, current and power values
- EasyArb function for programming voltage and current levels directly on
- Individual electronic fuses for all channels can be freely combined, with a fuse delay
of 10 to 250 ms
- Advanced parallel and series operation via V/I tracking
- Remote control üvia dual Ethernet/USB interface, USB/RS-232 dual interface
or IEEE-488 (GPIB) üvia SCPI-based commands
The DC laboratory power supply HMP2020
R&S®HMP power supplies are designed primarily for industrial use - for production environments as well as for development laboratories. The robust units offer high efficiency with low ripple and many protective functions.
All basic functions of the R&S®HMP power supplies can be operated directly via buttons on the front panel. Only for less frequently used special functions must the menu level be used. All settings and operating states, including the output power and the status of the protective functions, are shown on the display and signalled by the colours of the illuminated channel keys.
The circuitry of each channel is completely isolated from the others; there is no connection to the chassis. This makes it easier to combine the channels to drive balanced circuits that require, for example, +12 V/-12 V, and avoids ground problems in complex prüflings.
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.