Magna Power ALx20-1000-600-240
Air cooled, linear MOSFET topology, wide operating range
20 kW 1Ph, 1000 V, 600 A, CC, CV, CP, CR, SR
The ALx Series MagnaLOAD utilizes conventional linear MOSFET-based dissipative elements, allowing the series to achieve a very wide voltage-current operating range within the model’s maximum power rating. Using the same heat management innovations developed for Magna-Power’s high density programmable DC power supplies, the ALx Series’ conservative cooling ensures long product life with continuous full power operation in environments up to 50°C ambient operating temperature.
- Power specifications: 1.25 kW, 2.5 kW, 5 kW, 7.5 kW, 10 kW, 12.5 kW, 15 kW, 17.5 kW, 20 kW
- Voltage range: up to 1000 V
- Current range: up to 4800 A
Functions of electronic DC-Load ALx20-1000-600-240
- Power: 20 kW 1Ph
- Input Voltage: 240
- Voltage: 1000 V
- Current: 600 A
- Regulations: CC, CV, CP, CR, SR
- MagnaLINK™ Distributed DSP Architecture
- 16-bit digital programming and monitoring resolution
- SCPI Remote Programming API
- Function types: CC, CV, CP, CR, SR
- Integrated front and rear full control USB ports, RS485, and dual MagnaLINK™ ports, with LXI TCP/IP Ethernet and IEEE-488 GPIB available.
- Digital plug-and-play master-slave operation
- Programmable protection limits
- Configurable external analog-digital user I/O
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Options of electronic DC-Load ALx20-1000-600-240
- IEEE-488 GPIB Communications (+GPIB)
- LXI TCP/IP Ethernet Communications (+LXI)
|AC / DC:||DC|
|Voltage (V):||1000 V|
|Power (W):||20000 W|
|Current (A):||600 A|
|Regulations Operating Modes:||CV - constant voltage, CC - constant current, CP - constant power, CR - constant resistance, SR - Shunt Regulator Mode|
|Interfaces:||Analog, Digital I/O, GPIB (Opt.), LAN (Opt.), RS485, USB|
Combining robust power processing topologies with state-of-the-art vertically integrated USA manufacturing, tens of thousands of companies rely on Magna-Power's high-quality programmable DC products to power their innovation. For the programmable DC Power Supplies Magna is utilizing the rugged current-fed power processing topology, spanning over 500 models from 1.5 kW to 3,000 kW+, and numerous standard options, Magna-Power offers one of the industry’s broadest range of programmable DC power supplies.
For DC electronic loads they are offering both conventional linear topology and patented Active Resistance Technology, Magna-Power defines a new cost-point for high-power electronic loads from 1.25 kW to 100 kW+, offering unique control modes and highly reliable continuous full-power operation up to 50°C.