The large power supply has two series: SYS and SYSA, available increase the power range in an easy way. Whicn bings users with high speed but safety operation experience. The SYSA series power system is equipped with a contrl & supervisory panel, can control and monitor the running state of each power moudle in real time. The CSP screen displays the running information of all the units and the total ouput of the system as well. Safety design that switches all units off whenever the alarm is occurred on any unit of the system.
- Power Range 36kW~180kW, output current up to 3000A
- The Mater unit or CSP will search all the slaves and set up the master-slave system automatically when power on
- Central control with the Master unit or CSP
- Full hardware / user-defined protection
- Arbitrary waveform synchronized operation function
- Built-in RS232, RS485 and USB communication interface, GPIB&LAN or CAN communication card is optional.
- Supports SCPI commands
Functions & Advantages
- The emergency stop on the front panel will physically off all AC input at once.
- The screen will display the alarm information, issue the alarm tone and alarm light to prompt the user.
- The lock key on the front panel to avoid the accidental alteration of a value during manual operation through the rotary knobs or the touchscreen.
- CE certificated
- Provides smooth touchscreen, keypad and knob control mode.
- Supports all the power modules trun on or turn off at the same time.
- Provides the running state of all the power modules in the same page.
- Guarantee the specifications in parallel, high power with fast response sppeds and low ripple.
- DDS Arbitrary Function Generator
- Solar Panel I-V Curve Simulation Function
- Smart 3-stage Charging Algorithm Simulation
- Battery Simulator Function
- Built-in Standard Automotive Power Network Voltage Curves
|AC / DC:||DC|
|Voltage (V):||1500 V|
|Power (W):||180000 W|
|Current (A):||3000 A|
|Regulations Operating Modes:||CV - constant voltage, CC - constant current, CP - constant power|
|Interfaces:||Analog (Opt.), CAN (Opt.), GPIB (Opt.), LAN (Opt.), RS232 / Serial, RS485, USB|
APM Technologies is a high technology enterprise specialised in the research & development (R&D) and production of programmable power supplies, automated testing systems and automated manufacturing equipment. APM passed the ISO 9001 standard certifications.
APM Technologies - High Efficiency
- Up to 1.6kW/1U output power
- Up to 4kW/2U output power with up to 92% efficiency
APM Technologies - High Precision
- Up to 0.05% voltage accuracy
- Up to 0.1% current accuracy
- Up to 80m/s no load voltage drop time, and 10m/s full load voltage drop time.
APM Technologies - High Stability
- Continuous and stable operation at full load within temp.range 0 to 40 ℃
- Passed CSA, UL, CE and FCC approval.
DC Power Supply Selection Chart 0-4kW
|1U Type||2U Type|
- Power Supply Product Brochure
- DC power Supplies up to 4kW
- High Power DC Power Supplies 6kW to 36kW
- Middle Power DC Power Supply Systems 12kW to 40kW
- High Power DC Power Supply Systems 36kW to 180kW
- Programmable AC Sources
- 3 Phase Programmable AC Sources
- DC Electronic Loads Specifications
- DC Electronic Loads Application Guide