Model Picotest PT-G5100A
50 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator - AM/FM/PM/PWM/Sweep/Burst/ext.
- 14 bit, 125 MSa/s, 256K-point Arbitrary Waveform
- 50 MHz Sine, 25 MHz Square & 10MHz Arbitrary Waveforms
- Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Noise & DC waveforms
- Linear & Log Sweeps as well as Burst modes
- AM, FM, PM (PSK), FSK and PWM Modulation
- Remote control via USB, LAN and GPIB (optional)
- Graph mode for visual verification of settings
- 16- bit Data pattern out and synchronized clock
- 10MHz synchronization input/output is included FREE
- Free Wavepatt application software
- RoHS conform
The new Picotest PT-G5100A Waveform Generator uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) techniques to create a stable, accurate output signal for clean, low distortion sine waves. The PT-G5100A offers 10 standard waveforms and user defined ar bitrary waveforms with 14 bits resolution. It also provides you 16 bits pattern out and a synchronized clock. Moreover, the external frequency reference lets you synchronize to an external 10 MHz clock. The PT-G5100A has intuitive panel operation; the menu is structured and convenient. All shortcut keys are fast and easy to access. The Picotest PT-G5100A provides you the flexibility to create the waveforms you need. Also you can store up to 4 waveforms ( 4 x 256K points) in nonvolatile memory.
Scope of Delivery:
- Picotest PT-G5100A : 50 MHz Waveform Generator
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Certificate of Calibration
Picotest specialises in high-tech precision electronic instruments and test equipment. Their goal is to utilise their strong R&D capability and commitment to the highest quality standard in order to provide customers with the best test products and services. Products include digital multimeters, arbitrary function generators and frequency counters.