Modell Pictotest PT-U6200A
6 GHz Universal Counter - 3 Channels
- 12 Digit Resolution
- Easy to use keypad
- 1mHz – 400MHz Ch1 and CH2
- 375MHz to 6GHz on CH 3 included
- 10MHz synchronization included
- Optional rear Inputs are isolated from the front panel allowing 4+1 measurement channels
- 40ps time domain function resolution.
- Time Base Stability: < 1 PPM temperature and <2PPM per year
- Optional Oven Stability <5PPB temperature and <80PPB per year
- Electronic Calibration
- Statistics & Math Functions 20GHz module option available
- SCPI commands are compatible with the Agilent 53132A
- RoHS conform
The Picotest PT-U6200A offers a higher frequency capability, better oscillator temperature stability, higher voltage measurement bandwidth, higher resolution and many other benefits compared with the competition. The PT-U6200A CH3 is included free and has a range from 375 MHz to 6GHz. An optional 20GHz module is also available. The rear inputs are not connected to the front panel inputs, allowing up to 5 measurement channels. Other benefits compared with the competition include faster measurements, faster statistics, USB and LAN inputs, better damage protection levels and electronic calibration.
The Picotest PT-U6200A universal counter, whose production procedures conform to ISO 9004, has a frequency resolution of 12 digits per second, 40 ps time interval resolution and a complete set of test and analysis features. The standard PT-U6200A’s CH3 has a range from 375 MHz to 6GHz and the standard CH 1 & 2 has a range from 1 mHz to 400 MHz.
The Picotest PT-U6200A offers built-in statistics and math functions. Users can make measurements, simultaneously measure and report mean, min/max, delta and standard deviation. Scale & offset can be easily used for compensation purpose according to the users’ applications. In addition, in order to obtain these measurements, the user can easily use the numeric buttons to define settings. The PT-U6200 also provides users with visual indications of selected functions.
Scope of Delivery:
- Picotest PT-U6200A : 6 GHz Universal Counter
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Certificate of Calibration
Picotest specialises in high-tech precision electronic instruments and test equipment. Their goal is to utilise their strong R&D capability and commitment to the highest quality standard in order to provide customers with the best test products and services. Products include digital multimeters, arbitrary function generators and frequency counters.