Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-GPT-15001
GW Instek GW-GPT-15001
500 VA AC test capacity, AC strength, earth continuity
Features of the safety analyser GPT-15001
- 500 VA AC test capacitance (short-circuit current 200 mA)
- 7 "TFT LCD
- Compliance with the design requirements of IEC 61010-2-034
- Manual / Auto mode
- Effective current measurement
- Null-crossing switch-on
- Controllable ramp-up and ramp-down time
- Statistics and analysis function
- Capacitive load test capability up to 47 μF
- Sweep function for the analysis of the test characteristics
- Convenience Listed AUTO mode easy to read result and assessment
- Internal memory and USB memory available
- Barcode function available
- Setting data export/import
- Rücwandausgang verfügbarbar
- Interfaces: RS-232C, USB host / device, signal E / A and GPIB or LAN option
- Universal power consumption
- Warranty 2 years
The GPT-15000 series of electrical safety testers
GW Instek introduces the flagship safety analyser (with an output capacity of AC 500 VA), the GPT-15000 series. It is the world's first safety analyser to comply with the IEC 61010-2-034 standard. This is a safety requirement for electrical measurement, control and use in the laboratory. These special requirements apply to measuring devices for insulation resistance and to test equipment for electrical strength, which require that the requirements of the software and hardware interfaces are taken into account in the development of test and measurement equipment; f and measuring instruments for high voltage and insulation resistance must be complied with to ensure that users are provided with the necessary protection and warning during the use of the instruments.
Optional accessories of the GPT-15001 safety analyser
- Opt.1 GPIB card
- Opt.2 LAN card
- GHT-113 High Voltage Test Gun
- GHT-117 High Voltage Adapter Box
- GHT-117 (EU) high voltage adapter box
- GHT-118 high voltage / earth adapter box
- GHT-118 (EU) high voltage / earth adapter box
- GHT-205 High voltage probe
- GTL-232 RS232C cable, 9-pin female to 9-pin null modem for computer
- GTL-246 USB cable, A-B type, approx. 1.2 m
- GTL-248 GPIB cable, approx. 2 m
- GRA-440 Rack Adapter Panel (19 inch, 4 U)
Scope of delivery of the safety analyser GPT-15001
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- CD x1
- Power cord x1
- Locking key x1
- Remote terminal cable GHT-119 x1
- Test lead GHT-115 x1 for GPT-15003 / 15002/15001
- Measurement cables GHT-115 x1, GTL-215 x1 für GPT-15004
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.