Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-GPT-12001
GW Instek introduces the flagship model (200VA output capacity) safety analyzer-the GPT-12000 series, which is the first safety analyzer in the world to comply with IEC 61010-2-034 (Safety requirement for electrical requirement for measurement, control and laboratory use â‚¬â€œ particular requirements for measurement equipment for insulation resistance and test equipment for electric strength), which stipulates that the requirements of the software and hardware interfaces must be followed while designing high voltage and insulation resistance test and measurement instruments so as to ensure that users are provided with necessary protection and warning while using the instruments.
|Model \ Func.||AC |
Analyze Your Safety Tests
- Meets IEC 61010-2-034 design requirements
- High Accuracy and High Resolution Testing Performance
- Flexible supplementary testing mechanism
- Statistic and analysis
- Sweep and tabular automatic test
- Complete test data retrieval interface
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- Comply with IEC 61010-2-034
- 7â‚¬ÂTFT LCD
- Manual / Auto Mode
- True RMS Current Measurement
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up & Ramp-down Time
- Capacitive Load Testing Capability up to 47ÃŽÂ¼F
- Statistics Function
- Sweep Function for DUT Characteristic Analysis
- USB Storage available
- Rear panel output available
- Interface : RS-232C, USB host/device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
- Universal power input
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Quick Start Guide x 1,
- CD x1(completed user manual)
- Power cord x 1,
- Interlock key x 1,
- Remote terminal Cable GHT-119 x 1,
- Test lead GHT-115 x 1 for GPT-12003/12002/12001
- Test lead GHT-115 x 1, GTL-215 x 1 for GPT-12004
- Opt.1 GPIB card
- GHT-113 High Voltage Test Pistol
- GHT-117 High Voltage Adapter Box
- GHT-118 High Voltage / Ground Bond Adapter Box
- GHT-205 High Voltage Test Probe
- GTL-232 RS232C Cable, 9-pin Female to 9-pin, null Modem for Computer
- GTL-246 USB Cable, A-B type, approx. 1.2m
- GTL-248 GPIB Cable, approx. 2m
- GRA-440 Rack Adapter Panel (19â‚¬Â, 4U)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.