Model GwInstek GW-GCT-9040
Safety Tester: AC Ground Bond 40A
• Measuring Resistance from 1mΩ~650mΩ
• Connect with the GPT-9800/9900 series to become a multi-functional test or simultaneous test system
• Output Current: 3.00A~ 40.00A ac
• Test-Voltage: 8Vac max (open circuit)
• Test-Voltage Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz selectable
• 240x64 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
• Function Key for quick selecting
• High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
• PWM switching amplifier to enhance power efficiency and testing
• Max. 100 memory block for test condition setting.
• Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop”
• Interface : USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
• Warranty: 2 Years
GW Instek rolls out 40A AC ground bond tester ”€ GCT-9040 to augment the existing safety tester product line and to replace the legacy model GCT-630. The most unique feature is that GCT-9040 can be externally connected with existing GPT-9800/9900/9900A series to further augment the functionalities of current safety testers. Furthermore, GCT-9040 can be operated to implement simultaneous test so as to elevate production efficiency.
In addition to the standalone ground bond test operation, the GCT-9040, with 40A AC ground bond test capability, can also be externally connect with GW Instek safety testers such as the GPT-9800/9900/9900A Series to augment users’ product test requirements by the all-in-one test platform. For instance, a GPT-9802 (AC/DC withstanding tester), via external connection, can be expanded to a safety tester system with three testing functionalities.
Additionally, after the safety tester system has been assembled, not only the sequential test function for the original all-in-one models can be executed, but also the simultaneous output test can be conducted. The simultaneous output test allows two testers to simultaneously test DUT so as to shorten the overall test time. Whether the safety tester system executes sequential test or simultaneous output test, GCT-9040 will automatically obtain control over two testers, including activation control, final status indication light, and pin signal output from Digital I/O etc. to avoid confusion caused by each tester’s indication light.
GCT-9040 provides the maximum AC test current of 40A and adopts the PWM design the same as other models to ensure test efficiency and reliability. Other than that, large LCD display, 100 memory blocks from setting criteria, and programmable communications interface together deliver users with higher readability and convenience. Last but not least, GCT-9040, with respect to remote control and data retrieval, not only provides standard USB (optional GPIB) interface to control all functionalities but also controls connected safety testers (GPT-9800/9900/9900A series) via commands to read measurement results.
• Scope of Delivery:
GW Instek GW-GTC-9000 Base Unit
Quick start guide, User Manual CD
Remote terminal male plug
GTL-215: Test lead
GTL-132: Link cable
GTL-247: USB cable
• Optional Accessories (not included):
Opt.1 GPIB card
GTL-248 GPIB cable, approx. 2m
GRA-417 RACK Adapter Panel (19”, 4U)