Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr163
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2-Module-No163
TestStand / National Instruments
Install TestStand, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Measurement Studio on a Prüfplatz
Properties of Teststand Debug
- Debug Development Licence
- Use TestStand in validation or production testing systems
- Powerful debugging tools for rapid error handling of test code
- Error handling of program code created in LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI or Measurement Studio
The Test Stand software from NI
The TestStand application software helps engineers quickly build robust automated test and validation systems. The functionality of your system can be extended by developing test sequences in TestStand. The test sequences also integrate code modules written in other programming languages. You can use the built-in functionality to optimise speed and parallel execution before deploying test systems to production. TestStand includes extensible plug-ins for creating logs, logging to databases and integrating other systems to meet the needs of any environment. With TestStand, you can confidently deploy high-throughput test systems that run at production speed. TestStand users with an active Standard Service Program (SSP) membership are eligible for an upgrade to the latest version of TestStand.