GW Instek GW-GSP-9330
9 kHz - 3.25 GHz, EMC pre-testing, modulation signal analysis and processing
Features of the spectrum analyser GSP-9330
- Frequency range: 9kHz ~ 3.25GHz
- 0.025ppm frequency stability and 1ppm aging rate
- RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz (3dB), 6dB EMI filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
- Fastest sweep time: 204us
- Sensitivity: -149 dBm/Hz
- Built-in: Pre-amplifier, 50dB attenuator, and sequence function
- Installed: EMC pretest function, quasi-peak/average EMI detection mode
- Built-in: 2FSK analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK demodulation & analysis
- Built in: P1dB point, Harmonic, CHPW, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, N-dB bandwidth, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, TDP, Gated Sweep
- Built-in: spectrogram, topography and split-window display modes
- EMI measurement software (PC): SpectrumShot
- Standard interfaces for remote control: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking generator, GPIB interfaces, battery pack
The GSP-9330 spectrum analyser
The new GSP-9330 Spectrum Analyser is suitable for EMI testing at 3.25 GHz. It offers the fastest sweep speed at 204 us and functions for signal demodulation and analysis. This allows the user to easily investigate modulated signals. In addition to analogue AM/FM demodulation and analysis functions, the GSP-9330 also offers digital signal ASK/FSK and 2FSK demodulation and analysis functions. Today, EMC considerations are fundamental to the product development process, so the GSP-9330 has built-in EMC pre-test solutions to assist with EMC qualification. The GSP-9330's easy-to-use EMC pretest procedures greatly facilitate product familiarisation.
Speed is of particular importance when measuring signals. Perhaps it is the most important specification to consider. The GSP-9330 offers sweep times up to 204 us. This allows transient signals to be easily recorded in various applications e.g. tyre pressure monitors (TPMS), frequency/amplitude modulation, Bluetooth frequency hopping or interference on signals in the ISM band.
The key to handling modulated signals is fast sweep time and demodulation functions. The GSP-9330 is capable of analogue AM/FM demodulation and analysis functions and digital ASK/FSK demodulation. Signals of the widely used 2FSK modulation in the context of low power consumption can also be tested and analysed with the GSP-9330.
The GSP-9330 meets customer requirements for EMC pretest in the product development and product control phases. Users can identify and eliminate problems early in the development process, saving time and money on product verification. As a result, the time-to-market of the product can be accelerated. To this end, the GSP-9330 has built-in EMI-related functions such as 200/9 k/120 k/1 MHz filters, 20 dB low-noise amplifiers and quasi-peak/averaging detection for performing radiation tests and leakage tests using the probe set. The GKT-008, which includes a complete set of near-field probes, makes it easy to perform complex measurement procedures and simulate the 3m/10m far-field tests of test laboratories in advance. Using GKT-008 probes can speed up troubleshooting time and avoid repetitive costly testing in the test laboratory. GKT-008, in conjunction with the Tracking Generator option of the GSP-9330, allows EMS pre-tests to be carried out. For conducting derivative tests, GKT-008 can be connected to LISN and isolated transformers. If larger voltage peaks are expected on the test ring, the use of a limiter can protect the measuring equipment.
Optional accessories for the spectrum analyser GSP-9330
- Opt. 01: Tracking Generator
- Opt. 02: Battery test
- Opt. 03: GPIB interface
- GSC-009: Soft carrying case
- GRA-415: Rack adapter plate
Scope of delivery of the spectrum analyser GSP-9330
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cord
- Calibration certificate