Saluki Technology SK-S3331
Portable Spectrum Analyser
9 kHz - 7.5 GHz, spectrum analysis, light weight, a compact structure, SCPI, USB, LAN
Features of the Spectrum Analyser S3331
- Frequency range of 9kHz - 3.6GHz / 7.5GHz
- Sensitive, best DANL <-160 dBm
- Standard preamplifier
- Standard LAN and USB interfaces, supports SCPI
- Standard AM,FM demodulation functions
- Optional tracking generator function up to 3.2 GHz
- Light weight, small size, large bright screen, ideal for field use
The Spectrum Analyser S3331
The S3331 portable spectrum analyser is designed for field use. It has a light weight, compact structure and good performance. S3331 can be operated in the field for 4 hours on battery power. It also provides telecommunication ports such as USB and LAN for remote data acquisition and remote control. An optional tracking source is provided as an option for testing stimulus signal needs.
In 2014, test and measurement industry leading experts founded Saluki Technology Inc. Since Saluki is 100% focused on research, design and production of RF & MW Test and Measurement equipment together with it’s accessories. Products range from Signal Generators, Signal / Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Optical Test to components.