LXinstruments power distribution unit LX-PDU-03-25A-NA
Power Distribution Unit, three-phase, 25 A, 12 V, 24 V DC
With emergency stop control according to performance level "d"
This means that devices can be supplied with both mains voltage and DC voltage. With the soft-on-off function, the PDU can be controlled remotely via remote buttons and other potential-free contacts. By using the PDU, you simplify the ordering process with only one device required.
High flexibility of the device through modular configuration. Extensive documentation through operating instructions, wiring plans and CE declaration of conformity. Due to the predominantly pluggable connections, integration and installation are extremely easy. Accessories, options and extensions are available.
Features of the three-phase power supply LX-PDU-03-25A-NA
- 19 inch slide-in device, 3U
- Main switch for isolating the system from the mains power
- Residual current circuit breaker (type A)
- Emergency stop circuit with PL-d according to EN ISO 13849-1
- Service socket with permanent supply integrated in the front of the PDU.
- 3 outlets 10A (IEC14) for the connection of devices or socket strips.
- 1 outlet 10A (IEC14) with permanent supply for the connection of a PC and peripherals.
- 2 fixed voltage direct current power supplies 50W/120W, 12V and 24V
- Phoenix contact connector (16 pins) for DC outputs
- External connections for remote emergency stop buttons
- 2 channel control circuits
- Linking is possible with another button or other emergency stop units
- Residual current circuit breaker (type B) available as an option
- Soft-on-off function available as an option
- Front panel in RAL 7035
Possible uses / functions of LX-PDU-03-25A-NA
- Power supply for test systems in 19“ format
- Over-current protection
- Shutdown in an emergency
- DC supply of peripheral devices
Options from LX-PDU-03-25A-NA
- LX-PDU-DC1 extension 5V DC connection
- LX-PDU-130-13A expansion of control according to performance level "e"
- LX-PDU-RCD 40A TYPE B, FI switch, universal current sensitive, 40A, 4p, 30mA, type B
- LX-PDU-157-16A CEE, 3-phase connection, 3m
- LX-PDU-170 soft ON / OFF button
- LX-PDU-180 emergency stop button
- LX-PDU-190 emergency stop foot / palm button with 5m cable
- LX-PDU-195 connection extension for emergency stop, up to 3 additional emergency stop buttons
- LX-PDU-150 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 0.5m
- LX-PDU-151 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 1m
- LX-PDU-152 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 2m
- LX-PDU-153 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 3m
- LX-PDU-160 IEC 320 socket strip with 8 sockets,10A fine fuse, 2.5m connection cable with ICE 320 plug, incl.19“ mounting bracket
|AC / DC:||AC|
|Voltage (V):||400 V|
|Power (W):||17300 W|
|Current (A):||25 A|
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.