- USB 3.0 Interface
- Channels : 16 (Data Output), 3 (Event Input)
- Data rate : 200Mbps @Ch (Max.)
- Memory: 256 Mb/ch (Max.)
- Clock Range : 1Hz ~ 200MHz (6 digits)
- Data output : 0.8Vpp ~ 4.5Vpp (0.1V resolution) and Hi-Z
- Default pattern : RS232, Sync / Async-Counter, IÂ²C, IÂ²S, SPI, CAN, USB1.1, ...
- User pattern : Direct draw, Acute-LA / Text / VHDL / VCD, ...
- Warranty 1 Year
|Model||Data Channel||Event Channel||Pattern Depth|
Scope of Delivery
- TG3000 Series Device
- Flying Lead Cable 18.5cm
- USB3.0 cable
- 40 Grippers
- Aux. In/Out Cable
Acute Technology has been manufacturing PC-based test and measurement instruments since 1996. Their products include TravelLogic logic analyzers, PkPG2116+ data generators, and TravelScope digital storage oscilloscopes.
The TravelLogic has 4GHz timing analysis, many bus triggers including SD3.0/eMMC4.5 and nearly 80 free bus decodes. They are also able to be stacked with many standalone DSOs (Digital Storage Oscilloscopes) to create an MSO (Mixed Signal Oscilloscope).
The TravelScope series DSO has 1GS/s S/R and 200MHz bandwidth, 128MS memory, and 16bits high vertical resolution.