Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr170
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2-Module-No170
Modular graphical user interface / operator environment
Suitable for NI TestStand and Keysight TestExec SL Test Sequencer, test database (MySQL and MSSQL)
Properties of the TSCOE4operator environment.
- Suitable for NI TestStand and Keysight TestExec SL test sequencer
- Support for operator language localisation
- Includes the LXinstruments test database (MySQL and MSSQL)
- User management functions
- Administrative functions for prüf applications
- LXinstruments Woodcreeper .net API for easy access to the database from .net programming environments and test runs
- 12 months telephone support and free updates
The TSCOE4 operator environment
The TSCOE4 forms within the powerful software structure not only the graphical user interface but also the operator interface for the manufacturing operation and communicates with the automation technology used. The management of master and test data is carried out via a MySQL database. This means that all the necessary data is available for complete traceability of the test history.
In addition to the core functions, the TSCOE4 has a completely modular structure that is disclosed in the source code. The TSCOE4, whose architecture enables differentiation of the application interface and business logic, can be easily adapted to the respective automation scenario thanks to its modular structure.
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.