Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: VX-AXS8444
Model VX Instruments: VX-AXS8444
Source Measure Unit - 1, 2 or 4 Channels
- Extremely low noise with linear output stage
- Up to 4 independent channels with 200 WDC each or 2 independent channels with 400 WDC each or 1 channel with 800 WDC
- Programmable output current up to 100 A
- Programmable output voltage up to 400 VDC
- Very fast & programmable rise and fall times
- Integrated contact test
- Integrated voltage measurement unit
- Integrated current measurement unit
- Fully isolated design, floating inputs and outputs
- Especially designed for automatic test equipment and high troughput testing e. g. of LEDs, MOSFETs or diodes
- Short rise and fall times due to integrated sink capability
- Trigger inputs and outputs
The VX-Instruments VX-AXS8444 Source and Measurement Unit family is designed for high throughput semiconductor testing. It is perfect for the very fast and precise measurement of e. g. LEDs, MOSFETs or diodes. The linear output stage with a very short rise time allows current pulses up to 100 A. Three voltage ranges (100 V, 200 V, 400 V) and ten current ranges (20 μA … 100 A) allow accurate programming of the ouput. With two integrated measurement units for voltage measurement (VMU) and current measurement (CMU), all high current tests of power semiconductors can be done. The VX-AXS8444 devices are able to generate current- or voltage pulses with automated measurement after a programmed delay. A versatile trigger engine with different trigger in- and outputs allows synchronisation with additional equipment. Due to the modular concept of this unit, it is easily possible to customize the power stage and output specification. The hardware architecture of the AXS8444 family supports output currents up to 100 A and output voltages up to 400 V. The maximum static output power is limited to 800 W and the maximum pulse output power can be up to 10 kW. A mixture of output channels with different specifications is possible.
Scope of Delivery:
- VX Instruments VX-AXS8444: Source Measure Unit
- Certificate of Calibration
Available Options (not included):
- PCG: Primary current generator
- GPIB: GPIB interface
- LAN: Ethernet interface
- EPCIE: External PCIe interface
- FE Front touch display
- ECR Extented current ranges
- CC Contact check
- RMK 19" rack mounting kit
One of the interface options is mandatory.
VX Instruments develops and manufactures instruments for functional test & measurement systems for automation and manufacturing. Products are isolated for improved performance, made in Germany, and used in over 30 worldwide. Certified to ISO 9001 since 2003. VX Instruments products are often in continuous use up to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, due to their high quality, tried-and-tested products and absolute reliability.
Cards available with: PXI, PXI Express, Compact PCI, LXI & VXI. SMUs & Power Supplies in 19” format.
- Waveform Digitizers / Oscilloscopes
- Meters - Digital Multimeter (DMM), Multi-Measurement Devices & Timer/Counter
- Waveform / Signal Generators - Arbitrary Generator, Function Generator, Digital I/O & Synchro/Resolver
- Source Measure Units (SMUs) - High Current, High Voltage, Multi-Channel & PXI SMU
- Power Supplies - 19” Power Supplies, Source Measure Units (SMUs) & PXI Power Supplies
- Chassis - Slimline 6 & 12 Slot Chassis with PXI/PXIe Hybrid slots (1U/2U)
- Periphery & Interface Cards - PXI System Controller, USB 3.0 Card & Trigger Module
Please download the full VX Instruments Catalogue