Model VX Instruments: VX-AXV7607-1500
High Voltage SMU - Range: -1500V ... +1500V
- Very fast rise and fall times
- Output current in pulse mode max ±30mA
- Output current in continuous mode max ±8mA
- Integrated voltage-measurement unit
- Integrated current-measurement unit
- Integrated voltage-monitor
- Integrated current-monitor
The VX Instruments VX-AXV7607 high voltage source is developed for fast semiconductor and cable testing. The VX-AXV7607 can be used as voltage or as current source. With the bipolar MOSFET power amplifier the VX-AXV7607 provides a programmable slew rate of up to 1000V/msec. With this fast slew rate the test throughput is much higher than with conventional high voltage solutions. The VX-AXV7607 provides five current ranges and is able to generate currents down to the nA range. Together with the integrated voltage measurement unit (VMU) all categories of high voltage semiconductor test can be done. The integrated guard amplifier can be used to drive the cable shielding and reduce the leakage current in the DUT cabling. The integrated current measure unit (CMU) is extremely fast and is equipped with 7 measurement ranges. This allows current measurements down to the pA range. With parallel trigger signals the VMU and the CMU can do synchronous measurements. Monitoring of high output voltages with external equipment is a great safety problem. Therefore the VX-AXV7607 is equipped with a fast voltage monitor, which provides a divided output voltage for save monitoring. Precise monitoring of very low currents down to pA with external equipment is usually very difficult and special equipment is needed. To simplify this task, the VX-AXV7607 provides a fast current monitor. In the integrated relay matrix all high voltage signals (FORCE, SENSE, GUARD) are connected via relays to the output. Additional relays and switchable resistors provide self test and contact test capabilities. All VX-AXV7607 high voltage outputs (FORCE, SENSE, GUARD) and the monitor outputs are short circuit protected.
Scope of Delivery:
- VX Instruments VX-AXV7607: High Voltage Source Measure Unit
- Certificate of Calibration
Available Options (not included):
- VX-AXV7607-2500 Alternative Instument with Range: -500... 2500V
- GPIB: GPIB interface
- USB: USB2.0 Interface
- LAN: Ethernet interface
- FE Front touch display
- RMK 19" rack mounting kit
- PBF: Completely RoHS compliant
- CT: Contact Test
One of the interface options is mandatory.
VX Instruments develops and manufactures instruments for functional test & measurement systems for automation and manufacturing. Products are isolated for improved performance, made in Germany, and used in over 30 worldwide. Certified to ISO 9001 since 2003. VX Instruments products are often in continuous use up to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, due to their high quality, tried-and-tested products and absolute reliability.
Cards available with: PXI, PXI Express, Compact PCI, LXI & VXI. SMUs & Power Supplies in 19” format.
- Waveform Digitizers / Oscilloscopes
- Meters - Digital Multimeter (DMM), Multi-Measurement Devices & Timer/Counter
- Waveform / Signal Generators - Arbitrary Generator, Function Generator, Digital I/O & Synchro/Resolver
- Source Measure Units (SMUs) - High Current, High Voltage, Multi-Channel & PXI SMU
- Power Supplies - 19” Power Supplies, Source Measure Units (SMUs) & PXI Power Supplies
- Chassis - Slimline 6 & 12 Slot Chassis with PXI/PXIe Hybrid slots (1U/2U)
- Periphery & Interface Cards - PXI System Controller, USB 3.0 Card & Trigger Module
Please download the full VX Instruments Catalogue