Model VX Instruments VX-PXD7113
PXI FlexRay Digitizer - 100 MSa/s - 16Bit - Fully isolated design
- Designed for FlexRay measurements
- 100 MS/s with 16 Bit resolution
- Fully isolated design with 2 selectable inputs in differential or single ended mode
- Multiple instrument and channel synchronization possibilities
- Built-in timer/counter engine for high speed timer/counter
- Built-in DVM function for high precision measurement
The VX-Instruments VX-PXD7113 FlexRay Digitizer features a 100 MS/s input with 16 Bit resolution, input voltages up to ±10 V and a bandwidth up to 10 MHz. The VX-PXD7113 FleyRay Digitizer has a 2 MB memory which allows up to 1 million samples. The device has a high common mode rejection ratio (CMRR). The VX-PXD7113 FlexRay Digitizer can be configured in differential or single ended mode. In both modes, an optional 95 Ohm termination resistor can be activated. This allows a FlexRay signal measurement without additional signal conditioning. Data can be acquired before and after the trigger event with a programmable sample counter, that controls the number of data points. A great amount of trigger capabilities results in multiple instrument synchronization possibilities. Furthermore the VX-PXD7113 FlexRay Digitizer has a built-in timer/counter and voltage measurement engine. The VX-PXD7113 FlexRay Digitizer is designed for high throughput testing. This design guarantees highest quality measurements and is perfect for a wide range of application areas including automotive, communications, scientific applications, military/ aerospace and consumer electronics.
Scope of Delivery:
- VX Instruments VX-PXD7113: PXI FlexRay Digitizer
- Certificate of Calibration
VX Instruments develops and manufactures instruments for functional test & measurement systems for automation and manufacturing. Products are isolated for improved performance, made in Germany, and used in over 30 worldwide. Certified to ISO 9001 since 2003. VX Instruments products are often in continuous use up to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, due to their high quality, tried-and-tested products and absolute reliability.
Cards available with: PXI, PXI Express, Compact PCI, LXI & VXI. SMUs & Power Supplies in 19” format.
- Waveform Digitizers / Oscilloscopes
- Meters - Digital Multimeter (DMM), Multi-Measurement Devices & Timer/Counter
- Waveform / Signal Generators - Arbitrary Generator, Function Generator, Digital I/O & Synchro/Resolver
- Source Measure Units (SMUs) - High Current, High Voltage, Multi-Channel & PXI SMU
- Power Supplies - 19” Power Supplies, Source Measure Units (SMUs) & PXI Power Supplies
- Chassis - Slimline 6 & 12 Slot Chassis with PXI/PXIe Hybrid slots (1U/2U)
- Periphery & Interface Cards - PXI System Controller, USB 3.0 Card & Trigger Module
Please download the full VX Instruments Catalogue