Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: VX-PXD7313
Model VX Instruments VX-PXD7313
High Voltage Waveform Digitizer - 1 Channel - Fully Isolated Design
- Highest on market available input voltage range with up to 500Vpp
- 100MS/sec. with 16 Bit resolution
- Fully isolated design (floating isolated digitizer inputs)
- Multiple instrument and channel synchronization possibilities
- Built-in timer/counter engine for high speed timer/counter
- Built-in DVM function for high precision measurement
The VX Instruments VX-PXD7313 High Voltage Digitizer features up to two 100 MS/s simultaneously sampled input channels with 16-bit resolution, input voltages up to Â±250V and a bandwidth up to 50MHz. The digitizer has its own 2 MB memory which allows up to 1 million samples. The VX-PXD7313 High Voltage Digitizer device has a high common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) due to the isolated digitizer input. The maximum voltage is Â±250V. This allows high voltage signals to be measured without additional signal conditioning. Acquired data can be pre-trigger, post-trigger, or anywhere in between, with a programmable sample counter that controls the number of data points. A great amount of trigger capabilities results in multiple instrument and channel synchronization possibilities. The digitizers of the VX-PXD7313 is designed for high throughput testing. This design guarantees highest quality measurements and is ideal for a wide range of application areas in-cluding automotive, communications, scientific applications, military/aerospace and consumer electronics. The single channel-device VX-PXD7313 High Voltage Waveform Digitizer uses only 1 PXI slot (3U). The dual-channel device VX-PXD7314 High Voltage Waveform Digitizer features two independent channels in 2 PXI slots (3U) over only one interface.
Scope of Delivery:
- VX Instruments VX-PXD7313: High Voltage Waveform Digitizer
- Certificate of Calibration
VX Instruments develops and manufactures instruments for functional test & measurement systems for automation and manufacturing. Products are isolated for improved performance, made in Germany, and used in over 30 worldwide. Certified to ISO 9001 since 2003. VX Instruments products are often in continuous use up to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, due to their high quality, tried-and-tested products and absolute reliability.
Cards available with: PXI, PXI Express, Compact PCI, LXI & VXI. SMUs & Power Supplies in 19” format.
- Waveform Digitizers / Oscilloscopes
- Meters - Digital Multimeter (DMM), Multi-Measurement Devices & Timer/Counter
- Waveform / Signal Generators - Arbitrary Generator, Function Generator, Digital I/O & Synchro/Resolver
- Source Measure Units (SMUs) - High Current, High Voltage, Multi-Channel & PXI SMU
- Power Supplies - 19” Power Supplies, Source Measure Units (SMUs) & PXI Power Supplies
- Chassis - Slimline 6 & 12 Slot Chassis with PXI/PXIe Hybrid slots (1U/2U)
- Periphery & Interface Cards - PXI System Controller, USB 3.0 Card & Trigger Module
Please download the full VX Instruments Catalogue