Model VX Instruments VX-VX6625
cPCI Quad System Power Supply - 4x(10V, 250mA)
- CompactPCI quad system power supply 10V, 250mA each
- Read back function of all voltages and currents
- Especially designed for testing battery powered modules
- Very fast rise and fall times
- Dual mode, provides two power ranges
- Sensed inputs for superior load regulations
- Auto sensing to protect UUTs
- Digital calibration via system interface, no analog adjustments
The VX Instruments VX-VX6625 is a four (4) output programmable power supply with an integrated CompactPCI interface. The VX-VX6625, 3U double slot CompactPCI module, is designed for testing battery powered devices. The maximum programmable output voltage is 10V. Programmable output current limits are 250mA for each power supply output. The VX-VX6625 has an integrated read-back function for output voltage and current. The current measurements capability (μA-Range) allows testing of low power devices (e.g. battery powered). For safety reasons the VX Instruments VX-VX6625 does support the following build-in security features required in automatic testing:
- Auto-Sensing. If the sense line is not connected the output will be used as the sense point automatically.
- Broken sense line. The output voltage will be reduced about the voltage drop across the load line automatically.
- Shorted sense line. The output voltage will be limited to 3V above programmed value.
The instrument calibration is done digital and fully automatic. The calibration data are stored in on-board EEPORM. Each channel is fully isolated to PE.
Scope of Delivery:
- VX Instruments VX-VX6625: cPCI Quad System Power Supply
- Certificate of Calibration