Series SALUKI SK-MO2000
Digital Storage Oscilloscope - USB - 250MHz - up to 4 Ch - 1GSa/s Real Time - 64k Memory - ARB function
- 64K Memory Depth
- 2CH / 4CH Oscilloscopes
- 1GSa/s Real Time sample rate
- USB Connection and powered over USB
- 7€™€™ large color display, WVGA (800x480)
- 20+ Standard Automotive measurements, FFT included
- 250MHz / 200MHz / 100MHz / 70MHz bandwidth available
- Trigger functions: Video, Edge, Pulse Width, Slope, Overtime, Alter etc.
The Saluki SK-MO2000 Series Modular Oscilloscope is an ideal choice for students and on-site maintenance engineers. With 4 independent analog channels, an arbitrary waveform generator function, 1GSa/s real time sampling rate, USB2.0 interface plug and play, pass/fail test, resourceful trigger functions, dynamic cursor tracking etc., makes the performance even better than many bench top units. Supports the software of Win 10, Win 8 and Win7, and provides a Labview / VB /VC code for second development.